Any Arabic speakers out there?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I found this decorative wooden sword at a Goodwill store today. It measures 33" long and is inlaid with n inscription. What does the inscription say?

arabic1.jpg

arabic2.jpg

Sorry, my Arabic is minimal.

I can ask for a beer a bathroom, and a hotel.

And I'm only gonna understand the answer if you point.

In Allah we trust and put all others to the sword

Well according to google translate, that would be

في الله نثق ونضع كل الآخرين على السيف
You did see the question mark, didn't you. I had no clue as to anything it said.

You may have no clue, but I have even less of a clue.

I just used it to mock-threaten one of my cats. I told him that I'd chop off his infidel head if he craps on the floor again.

:auiqs.jpg:

I found this decorative wooden sword at a Goodwill store today. It measures 33" long and is inlaid with n inscription. What does the inscription say?

View attachment 354569
View attachment 354570

It fuses the words together...

"Victory from Allah and imminent conquest" - Surah 61:13

Thank you very much. It was odd to find something like that at a thrift store and I was curious what it said.
T'fadal ya'Ahi.

I liked the font, cool idea,
the artist seems was drawn to Far East, or at least that's how it appears,
except for 'Allah' every 2 words look more like a bridge between Arabic and Japanese.

View attachment 354569
View attachment 354570

It says, all ya meet pigdogs must die! Death to America!...... And everyone else!

This is not a laughing matter. By posting that pic you could have passed the message that begins that one plan where Obama reassumes the presidency and kills all Trump supporter's. Also, there is a website called "Palioplanet" out there. I don't know if it's still out there. Lots of language guys there who do languages. It would be funny if it said "live, laugh, love".

So I unloaded it on Ebay. I asked the guy who bought it and he said it reads "victory will come from lord saying to prophet Mohammed."

Mystery solved.

Forum List

Back