Anxiety disorder and OCD.

ritdix

Rookie
Aug 4, 2017
My husband suffers from anxiety disorder. He attended monthly group therapy sessions for this and he stopped the practice when we migrated to Toronto a couple of months before. His anxiety increased lately. I started taking things seriously when he began to exhibit signs of OCD. I caught him last day in the middle of the night stranded in duct tape, all by himself crying. I literally collapsed after this. I asked him what was going on and he said, he was trying to protect me because sometimes his thoughts tend to harm me in some manner. We hugged and cried through the night. He had symptoms of OCD earlier but I didn’t think this would end up in something like this. I called my physician this morning and he suggested to take an appointment at a nearby clinic for OCD treatment and I did. It is scheduled for tomorrow. How dangerous is this disease? Is there a permanent cure for OCD? I’m getting worried. We migrated to Toronto a few months before. Our family and relatives are in Texas. I’m all alone and afraid. I don’t know what to do. I’m tired and fed up. Please help.

New Topics

Forum List

Back