Anwar Richardson is a moron

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
If anyone here watches the OrangeBloods podcast you know Richardson as the beat reporter coving Texas Longhorns

he has a press pass and can sometimes be heard asking Sark a question during media availability

I used to think only Buddha aka Geoff Ketchum was not hitting on all cylinders all the time

but I heard Richardson say something really stupid today

in a nutshell he thinks coaches like nick saban and kirby smart are old grouches for criticizing the NIL and the new transfer portal

He says that all the coaches want is control and they hate it that young players can now do whatever they please and the coach cant stop them

well duh!

who cant see anything wrong with that?

a team sport where the players run the team?

Why even have a coach?

Link here starting at the 10:00 mark

It sure was nice watching teams like Arkansas kick the ever loving shit out of Texass this season.

It sure was nice watching teams like Arkansas kick the ever loving shit out of Texass this season.
I hope to see a revival of the late and great Southwest Conference Arkansas-Texas rivalry

it was one of the greatest in sports

as for your knee jerk hate for Texas thats common among penis enviers at rival schools

I hope to see a revival of the late and great Southwest Conference Arkansas-Texas rivalry

it was one of the greatest in sports

as for your knee jerk hate for Texas thats common among penis enviers at rival schools
Texas is a pancake flat, cow shit stinking, red ant infested, colony of Northern Mexico.

I wouldn't let my neighbor's yappin assed dogs (who I hate) live in that shithole.

You want a real state, go to Missouri.

Now that's a proper state.

Except for St. Louis...jigaboos could fck up a wet dream.

Texas is a pancake flat, cow shit stinking, red ant infested, colony of Northern Mexico.

I wouldn't let my neighbor's yappin assed dogs (who I hate) live in that shithole.

You want a real state, go to Missouri.

Now that's a proper state.

Except for St. Louis...jigaboos could fck up a wet dream.
Ok

you are obviously from a lesser state

Forum List

Back