Antiseptic properties of cocain

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
It appears to be a very powerful antiseptic. In nature, cocaine is synthesized in coca leaves precisely as a plant protection against diseases caused by parasites, coca was used to treat festering wounds.

What can you add about this? What kind of parasites does cocaine kill?

It appears to be a very powerful antiseptic. In nature, cocaine is synthesized in coca leaves precisely as a plant protection against diseases caused by parasites, coca was used to treat festering wounds.

Given the expense and nature of cocaine, its antiseptic properties are largely ignored. And for good reason. Why would you use cocaine as an antiseptic when there are other, more potent, antiseptics that do not have the other problems associated with cocaine.

Given the expense and nature of cocaine, its antiseptic properties are largely ignored. And for good reason. Why would you use cocaine as an antiseptic when there are other, more potent, antiseptics that do not have the other problems associated with cocaine.
In common medical practice cocaine is used as a local anesthetic, most often for optometrists performing very delicate invasive eye surgery, not as an antiseptic.

Last edited:
sk,s,,s,smmsms,s.jpg

In common medical practice cocaine is used as a local anesthetic, most often for optometrists performing very delicate invasive eye surgery, not as an antiseptic.
R.6266986a280f109337bcdb4965b1e1b2

Yep.

Cocaine acts as a local anesthetic by blocking conduction of nerve impulses. Topical preparations of cocaine hydrochloride are applied to the lining of the mouth, nose, and throat prior to certain surgical procedures as a local anesthetic to numb the area. Numbing the surrounding area(s) allows certain types of surgical procedures without causing pain or discomfort to the patient. Although cocaine works very well to provide local aesthetic effects

• Banned
All the same, I would like an answer to the question of the topic. Once again: What kind of parasites does cocaine kill?

All the same, I would like an answer to the question of the topic. Once again: What kind of parasites does cocaine kill?

Social parasites who are addicted to cocaine.

I have found no evidence that cocaine is an antiseptic. It is an anesthetic. That means it deadens nerves and relieves pain.

I think you mixed up your words again.

is this your way of telling us that the inside of your nose is completely free from dengerous pathogens?

• Banned
Social parasites who are addicted to cocaine.

I have found no evidence that cocaine is an antiseptic. It is an anesthetic. That means it deadens nerves and relieves pain.

I think you mixed up your words again.
What a dumb asshole you are. This is the origin of the alkaloid itself, why do plants synthesize it

NOW THIS is amusing. This PAST WEEK.... a bag of ....cocaine hydrochloride.. LOLOLOL was found on/near the white house grounds. OH GOOD GRIEF SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KILL THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD!!!!!

It's Cocaine people. They apparently found Humper's stash. and as Joe says....I'm not joking.

they want you to think it is something of an attack. Because toward the end of the article they run off into the territory of telling you about the three 'bombings' in DC hoping you'll think it is connected. ANd i'm sure that's what we'll be told when they find the bomber.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back