Antisemitism may unite America and its two parties?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
It is interesting. I have been here since August 2018 and the forum is certainly polarized. But there is one topic that posters here generally agree on. Blatant antisemitism and hatred for Jews. On the left we have (to name a few):

JoeB131
IM2
Synthaholic
Rigby5
Tommy Tainant
Dragonlady
Penelope
surada
Smokin' OP

On the right we have (to name a few):
LA RAM FAN
LaDairis
Dekster
Gdjjr
EMH
Sunni Man
Snouter
Baron

Click any of the links and you'll see pretty interesting discussions with both user bases condemning Jews. I agree that some defend Jews but usually they are outnumbered. So I guess there is something most Americans do agree on...sadly. What is even more interesting is that I do not believe there is another topic that both sides would equally agree on? Makes one think.....

And before you state that America gives Israel aid, we don't. It is a military contract.

Attachments

• 1621861324855.png
    1621861324855.png
    430.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I'm neither right nor left- I'm a libertarian- notice the lower case l- that means NO Party preference- I don't buy into the left/right pardigm- I think for myself-and, anti-semetism is now a badge of honor, for me- just like being a jew is a badge of honor is for you- it's also an over used term like racist- it demands one be recriminated so somebody else feels good about themselves, because, victim - as far as uniting, that ain't gonna happen-

It is interesting. I have been here since August 2018 and the forum is certainly polarized. But there is one topic that posters here generally agree on. Blatant antisemitism and hatred for Jews. On the left we have (to name a few):

JoeB131
IM2
Synthaholic
Rigby5
Tommy Tainant
Dragonlady
Penelope
surada
Smokin' OP

LA RAM FAN
LaDairis
Dekster
Gdjjr
EMH
Sunni Man
Snouter
Baron

Click any of the links and you'll see pretty interesting discussions with both user bases condemning Jews. I agree that some defend Jews but usually they are outnumbered. So I guess there is something most Americans do agree on...sadly. What is even more interesting is that I do not believe there is another topic that both sides would equally agree on? Makes one think.....

And before you state that American gives Israel aid, we don't. It is a military contract.

Bullshit.

While there are a few - very few - Antisemites on the right - by and large the GOP and sensible libertarians support Israel's right to exist and defend herself.

Antisemitism is a uniquely leftist phenomenon. The left hates Jews for the same reason they hate Christians, they view themselves as god and will have no other god before them.

JoeB131
IM2
Synthaholic
Rigby5
Tommy Tainant
Dragonlady
Penelope
surada
Smokin' OP

LA RAM FAN
LaDairis
Dekster
Gdjjr
EMH
Sunni Man
Snouter
Baron

And before you state that American gives Israel aid, we don't. It is a military contract.

Those who are Anti-Semites on both the Left and the Right can only be viewed as Neo-Nazi's. They can fight it out with the Commies. True Americans welcome all faiths creeds and color. That's what makes America great.

Last edited:
I'm neither right nor left- I'm a libertarian- notice the lower case l- that means NO Party preference- I don't buy into the left/right pardigm- I think for myself-and, anti-semetism is now a badge of honor, for me- just like being a jew is a badge of honor is for you- it's also an over used term like racist- it demands one be recriminated so somebody else feels good about themselves, because, victim - as far as uniting, that ain't gonna happen-
1621865382250.png

JoeB131
IM2
Synthaholic
Rigby5
Tommy Tainant
Dragonlady
Penelope
surada
Smokin' OP

LA RAM FAN
LaDairis
Dekster
Gdjjr
EMH
Sunni Man
Snouter
Baron

Bullshit.

While there are a few - very few - Antisemites on the right - by and large the GOP and sensible libertarians support Israel's right to exist and defend herself.

Antisemitism is a uniquely leftist phenomenon. The left hates Jews for the same reason they hate Christians, they view themselves as god and will have no other god before them.

Did you see all the users on the right I referenced? They would vehemently disagree with you.

Forum List

Back