Cowardly act of violence.

Catch him and put him away for life.

"Detectives described him as a black male with short cropped hair"

Aw shucks. well this attack is useless politically. Sorry lefties, better luck next time I guess..

Aw shucks. well this attack is useless politically. Sorry lefties, better luck next time I guess..
90% of dade county is that description, good luck, it is like finding a needle in a haystack..( haystack, is that racist?)

Probably a Nation of Islam member. He at least fits the profile--young black and antisemitic.

Individual deemed armed and dangerous and still on the loose! :eek:

Shooter of Jewish man in Miami-Dade described as dangerous, coward
Be on the lookout for this man, he is anti-Semitic, he is dangerous to himself, and he is a coward. He has close cropped hair and he looks black.

barack-obama.jpg

Be on the lookout for this man, he is anti-Semitic, he is dangerous to himself, and he is a coward. He has close cropped hair and he looks black.

barack-obama.jpg

Go get him, MDPD! :aargh:
You know if he had a son, he would look like this? Yuk.

Driving an older black Impala.

90% of dade county is that description, good luck, it is like finding a needle in a haystack..( haystack, is that racist?)

Not really, there's a lot of dreads and longhair-types and Fros, too. :04:

barack-obama.jpg

Well, that is a pretty racist thing to say. Why does it have to be older, or black? Are you stereotyping again?

barack-obama.jpg

Well, that is a pretty racist thing to say. Why does it have to be older, or black? Are you stereotyping again?

No, that's actually in the BOLO. :abgg2q.jpg:

No matter how stereotypical it may be.

A thread like this is like Sunliight to a vampire for lefties. :iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:

barack-obama.jpg

Yes and I heard he tried to pass himself off as a president. He did a horrible job and after 8 years he was removed from office and replaced with someone who made America great again.

What was the purpose of the shooting?
Did the shooter not get his chicken soup with matzo balls? :dunno::eek-52::eusa_think:

In reality, probably because leftists and islam are exhibiting more antisemitism lately, and the leftists fully run the schools, so I'm certain there's antisemitic overtones in the textbooks and curriculum.

Forum List

Back