Antisemite Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Concern About Jewish “White Supremacists”

The joke is on Democrat Jews who continue to support this party that in turn, continues to sell them out. Many Jews would rather be mistreated by Democrats vs. casting a vote for a Republican. At the same time American Jews better take back their party or go out and build a new one. Watching them get pummeled by blatant anti-semites in their own party is pathetic.
/—-/ They are democRATs first, and Jews second. (This was revealed to me by a Jewish friend who votes Republican)

Democrats know this which is why they can appease despots in the Middle East who want Jews murdered.

That is silly because Mideast Muslims actually have the only people who are required to defend Jews in their religion.
It is only Muslims who have ever protected Jews and provide them with safe haven.
It is the Christians who historically have attacked Jews, such as the Crusades, Inquisitions, conquistadors, etc.
The problem with Israel is not that they are Jewish, but that they violate the principles of Judaism, and illegal murder Muslims to they can steal their homes. They are Zionists, not Jews. Jews are supposed to be atoning until the Messiah comes, and waiting for that before looking for Zion on earth.

I know there are Muslims who protect Jews. My argument was, “Why do Democrats appease despots in the Middle East intent on murdering Jews?” Where does my argument mention Muslims or say “all Muslims”?

I don't think there are any Mideast despots who want to murder Jews.
I think the cultures in the Mideast have such a long history of over population, that they want and expect the typical strong man leader, but what we consider despots, like Saddam, Qaddafi, Assad, etc., actually are extremely popular.
And I think that Zionists really are a serious problem who do need to be defeated.
Real Jews also are anti-Zionists.

Who are you to define “real Jews”? Are you referring to Jews by descent who are now atheist statists?

Now tell me how many Muslim nations are living in peace with their fellow Muslims.

I am concerned with the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. You are NOT.

The UNITED STATES had NO PROBLEM in that part of the world prior to 1948.

All of the Middle East "problems" are 100% about ISRAEL.

Now tell me how many Muslim nations are living in peace with their fellow Muslims.

I am concerned with the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. You are NOT.

The UNITED STATES had NO PROBLEM in that part of the world prior to 1948.

All of the Middle East "problems" are 100% about ISRAEL.
Your knowledge base sucks.
You are making an ass of yourself.
The Shiites and Sunnis have been murdering each other since Muhammed died.
You also forget that the Arabs got the oil by evicting Britain.

Your patriotism to the United States is ABSOLUTE ZERO.

That is NOT America's problem, Zionist.

That does not concern America.

This is the United States of America. The only country you care about is Israel.

MOVE THERE

Your patriotism to the United States is ABSOLUTE ZERO.

That is NOT America's problem, Zionist.

That does not concern America.

This is the United States of America. The only country you care about is Israel.

MOVE THERE
Actually, I care about all humans.
But the US taxpayer cannot solve the world’s problems.

Forum List

Back