Antiochus Epiphanes—The Bible’s Most Notoriously Forgotten Villain

Up until 1973 there were lots of Jews in Libya, Morocco, Iran, Iraq etc. European Zionism changed that.
oh gee "EUROPEAN ZIONISM" ----another idiot islamo-nazi meme. I have no idea from
whence the year 1973 emerged ---it must have some significance in the minds of islamo nazis. In fact, each of the countries mentioned have different histories regarding jews but
regarding zionism----the jews who left them are more ZIONISTIC than are the
European Jews and have been zionistic even before the rapist pig of mecca was
born. ----Jews of Libya were relatively safe while ITALY controlled that land---they were
on the run about 1950 despite their presence since before the pig was born. Morocco---
was ---compared to the REICHS of the holy Roman empire----safer than INQUSITION
land. Iran's jews were ALREADY THERE before the tragic arab invasions---same is true
of Iraq----but still lots fled to INDIA---particularly Bombay where jews I know speak hebrew,
"iraqi arabic"----and---URDU. Suradie's fave jew of all time ITAMAR BEN GVIR is of Iraqi
background. My hubby was rescued by his parents from the shariah shit hole, Yemen.
There were no Europeans there when they started their escape---probably about 1935.
His community predated islam by more than 1000 years----all have fled. For real history,
they are vital------just about 100% male literacy in a sea of muzzie illiteracy. Someday
excavations in arabia will elucidate lots of REAL HISTORY

oh gee "EUROPEAN ZIONISM" ----another idiot islamo-nazi meme. I have no idea from
whence the year 1973 emerged ---it must have some significance in the minds of islamo nazis. In fact, each of the countries mentioned have different histories regarding jews but
regarding zionism----the jews who left them are more ZIONISTIC than are the
European Jews and have been zionistic even before the rapist pig of mecca was
born. ----Jews of Libya were relatively safe while ITALY controlled that land---they were
on the run about 1950 despite their presence since before the pig was born. Morocco---
was ---compared to the REICHS of the holy Roman empire----safer than INQUSITION
land. Iran's jews were ALREADY THERE before the tragic arab invasions---same is true
of Iraq----but still lots fled to INDIA---particularly Bombay where jews I know speak hebrew,
"iraqi arabic"----and---URDU. Suradie's fave jew of all time ITAMAR BEN GVIR is of Iraqi
background. My hubby was rescued by his parents from the shariah shit hole, Yemen.
There were no Europeans there when they started their escape---probably about 1935.
His community predated islam by more than 1000 years----all have fled. For real history,
they are vital------just about 100% male literacy in a sea of muzzie illiteracy. Someday
excavations in arabia will elucidate lots of REAL HISTORY

Yemen briefly had a Jewish king who burned thousands of Christians at Najran.

Not much of a Jewish presence until the first century.

I notice you're making claims on more land in the Middle East.

I notice that you are citing an arab legend AGAIN. There is no question that
the jews of Yemen and the christians of Ethiopia engaged in some tribal strife.
Then ISLAM happened and that unfortunate circumstance ended the christian
presence in both Yemen and today's Saudi Arabia----and finally the jewish presence
in both Yemen and "saudi arabia"----and even the zoroastrian presence---MAZEL
TOV for allah. "....claims on more land in the Middle east.." Of course not----
ALL of the Middle East and South East Asia and France and the IBERIAN PENNINSULA. Jewish presence in Yemen dates back ----more like 1000 years BCE---it, certainly,
predates the existence of the rapist pig of arabia

I don't recall making any claims on land in the Middle east--BUT surada has introduced an interesting point By what means is it valid to 'make a claim' on land.
I own a small house with a bit of land in the USA----I bought it.
Unfortunately I opened to this post AGAIN!!! In 1948 Yemen had a muslim king.
Islam did not even exist until about 1500 years ago----by then jews had lived in
arabia for about 1500 years---arabia back then being what is today YEMEN and
SAUDI ARABIA. How did arabia become what it is today---which is, exclusively, MUSLIM ......ie only muslims are citizens. What happened to the christians and
zoroastrians?

I don't recall making any claims on land in the Middle east--BUT surada has introduced an interesting point By what means is it valid to 'make a claim' on land.
I own a small house with a bit of land in the USA----I bought it.
Unfortunately I opened to this post AGAIN!!! In 1948 Yemen had a muslim king.
Islam did not even exist until about 1500 years ago----by then jews had lived in
arabia for about 1500 years---arabia back then being what is today YEMEN and
SAUDI ARABIA. How did arabia become what it is today---which is, exclusively, MUSLIM ......ie only muslims are citizens. What happened to the christians and
zoroastrians?

Nestorian Christians lived in Tarut Island and Najran. Small numbers of Jews migrated from Jericho after the Babylonian exile.

Here is a video explaining why Antiochus Epiphanes is NOT the Little Horn of Daniel 8 or the Abomination of Desolation.

Here is a video explaining why Antiochus Epiphanes is NOT the Little Horn of Daniel 8 or the Abomination of Desolation.

He wasn't the abomination of Desolation. He defiled the temple.

He wasn't the abomination of Desolation. He defiled the temple.
the temple remains defiled by the filth and stench of the ass lickers of
the rapist dog of arabia and their vile installation on the Temple
Mount

Forum List

Back