Antifa

www.antifa.com type that in your browser and see what you get. LOL

Antifa is the antithesis of fascism. Does anyone support fascism in America, is my question.

What fascism has antifa ever prevented or stopped? The "fascism" of some conservative speaker exercising his or her first amendment rights, when they spoke on a college campus?

The "fascism" of all those windows they broke out and trash cans they set on fire on those college campuses

The "fascism" of those black and minority-owned businesses they burned to the ground, during the riots?

The "fascism" of both Republican and Democrat lawmakers whose houses they protested, while threatening to rape their wives and children, and burn their houses down?

The "fascism" of that federal courthouse they actually tried to burn down, while police barricaded themselves inside for fear of their lives?

Antifa is fascism. And you defending them makes you every bit as fascist as they are.

What fascism has antifa ever prevented or stopped? The "fascism" of some conservative speaker exercising his or her first amendment rights, when they spoke on a college campus?

The "fascism" of all those windows they broke out and trash cans they set on fire on those college campuses

The "fascism" of those black and minority-owned businesses they burned to the ground, during the riots?

The "fascism" of both Republican and Democrat lawmakers whose houses they protested, while threatening to rape their wives and children, and burn their houses down?

The "fascism" of that federal courthouse they actually tried to burn down, while police barricaded themselves inside for fear of their lives?

Antifa is fascism. And you defending them makes you every bit as fascist as they are.
Are you anti-fascist then?

Antifa used to be Che and Fidel. Antifa today is just GimmeGimme.
True fascism is China. The corporations control the govt...BUT...the govt controls the corporations.49/51.Govt has the final word.There its "contractual"

We're getting there.Difference is the 51 are the corps. The 49 is the govt.Here it's bahhhwd of diwektahs/stockholders.Govt don't like it ? Come visit us in Malaysia...maybe we can talk...maybe.

They declared their own nation in Seattle or Portland and then were starting to starve. They begged for foreign aid. A real cause I get it. But I still don't get them. BLM I get to a degree. But it was overkill.

Antifa used to be Che and Fidel. Antifa today is just GimmeGimme.
True fascism is China. The corporations control the govt...BUT...the govt controls the corporations.49/51.Govt has the final word.There its "contractual"

We're getting there.Difference is the 51 are the corps. The 49 is the govt.Here it's bahhhwd of diwektahs/stockholders.Govt don't like it ? Come visit us in Malaysia...maybe we can talk...maybe.
Figger i'd elaborate

Antifa is the antithesis of fascism. Does anyone support fascism in America, is my question.

Ding dong, ding dong. Wake up and read my question again:

"Antifa is the antithesis of fascism. Does anyone support fascism in America, is my question."

Before Antifa was ever uttered or written looting, arson and vandalism existed in America. And those who protested Jim Crow laws, lynching's and the murder of black men by white LE responded in protest. I do not support that form of criminality, and much of the 2019 protests were not violent. The possibility that agent provocateurs who incited the violence could have been neo fascists, anarchists or the disaffected - the latter those who joined in the day of infamy on Jan 6th.

"Antifa is the antithesis of fascism. Does anyone support fascism in America, is my question."

Before Antifa was ever uttered or written looting, arson and vandalism existed in America. And those who protested Jim Crow laws, lynching's and the murder of black men by white LE responded in protest. I do not support that form of criminality, and much of the 2019 protests were not violent. The possibility that agent provocateurs who incited the violence could have been neo fascists, anarchists or the disaffected - the latter those who joined in the day of infamy on Jan 6th.
I'm more concerned what they stand for than what theyre against,,

what do you think they stand for???

Your question is fallacious from the first sentence. You stated that "Antifa is the antitheses of facism", which is completely false.

Antithesis is defined as being "A person or thing that is the direct opposite of someone or something else." That "something else in their case is defined as "fascism.

But even though they claim to be against fascism, they themselves are the real fascists by their destructive actions and their prevention of others from speaking freely.

And like I said, the fact that you do not condemn antifa as a whole obviously means that you support them.

Forum List

Back