Antifa Website Calls for Violence Against Trump Supporters

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
If you needed further proof about who instigated the violence, here it is:

A disturbing Antifa website is calling for physical violence against supporters of President Donald Trump and capitalists. The site "It’s Going Down," which has become a resource for self-described “anti-fascist” activists, encourages violence against anyone it labels a "fascist."

Bring it fucknuts. Country folk enjoy a target-rich environment.

Disclaimer: I don't condone the slaughter of innocent fucknuts, but I do have the right to protect myself, my family, and my property.

A disturbing Antifa website is calling for physical violence against supporters of President Donald Trump and capitalists. The site "It’s Going Down," which has become a resource for self-described “anti-fascist” activists, encourages violence against anyone it labels a "fascist."

But leftards claim ANTIFA isn't made up of commies........LOL!

Disclaimer: I don't condone the slaughter of innocent fucknuts, but I do have the right to protect myself, my family, and my property.
Fucking idiots.

True, it's made up of fascist brownshirts.

Ya don't have to use commies anymore, terrorists Dale, that's where it's at. Jeebus.

The driver's mother knows hon.

And another one tries to justify rightwing terrorism.

It's the proper kind though.

That wasn't the beginning of the violence, shit stain.

Fucking idiots.

No, the fucking idiots are the ones who would bringing sticks and bike locks to a theoretical gunfight.

Do your posts ever have any connection with the post you're responding to?

How does a link to a Antifa website that calls for violence equate to justifying "rightwing terrorism"?

That wasn't the beginning of the violence, shit stain.
Have a lovely Sabbath my anti-violence friend.

How does a link to a Antifa website that calls for violence equate to justifying "rightwing terrorism"?

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut they started it!!!!

Kindergarten logic.

There were thousands of people at the event. Loons from both sides fighting their imaginary war. ONE of them committed an act of terrorism. ONE
The rest just tried to beat each other senseless. That is NOT terrorism idiot. It's a brawl/riot

There were thousands of people at the event. Loons from both sides fighting their imaginary war. ONE of them committed an act of terrorism. ONE
The rest just tried to beat each other senseless. That is NOT terrorism idiot. It's a brawl/riot
I thought the "terrorism" was just about the driver, no?

Fucking idiots.

No, the fucking idiots are the ones who would bringing sticks and bike locks to a theoretical gunfight.

And cars to a rally?

Could have easily been the other side. Except they all rode buses because they were too sorry to get jobs and buy their own cars.

Forum List

Back