Antifa "protester" drags old woman with flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
Here's another take on this coward.

How far did he drag her?

It's still assault, you wouldnt be saying that if it was your mother. Or would you?

I thought Antifa was just an anti fascist movement? but this is what we have been talking about. It's the same thing we saw in Berkeley CA, smashing and burning because they feel righteous about something. fact is , who knows what the hell they believe in, it is probably many things, but mostly they just have the BRING IT ALL DOWN MAN mentality. Patriotism and Nationalism to them are mistakenly code words for racism, so as you can see from this small example of ripping an American flag out of the woman's hands, these probably mostly young protestors are lacking in wisdom and heavily reactionary.

Which is why Trumps assessment in Charlottsville was not far off. Antifa has been violent everywhere they have organized

Boston ANTIFA - the group thst would have sided with General Gage and the Redcoats against the Sons of Liberty.

Last edited:
How far did he drag her?
Watch the video and see.
Not that far

So you condone assaulting women? You also condone assaulting elderly women?

Okay, got that, we're not surprised.
Huh?

Instead of condemning this disgusting happening, all you wanted to know was how far the elderly lady was dragged, you determined she wasn't dragged that far....so....that makes it OKAY because she wasn't dragged that far?

The woman was violently assaulted and pushed to the ground ALL because she had a flag, shame it wasn't the Commie flag, if it was she of course would have been carried through the streets on the shoulders of your Antifa friends like she was a great heroine.

upload_2017-8-19_20-36-31.png

How far did he drag her?

It's still assault, you wouldnt be saying that if it was your mother. Or would you?
My mother would never be out there fighting for white supremacy so.... I don't really have an answer for you.

It was a Free Speech Rally, the elderly lady was there to support Free Speech UNLIKE your Antifa Fascist friends who believe in Shutting Down Free Speech and violently assaulting people INCLUDING the police.

Black Flag what a silly little Fascist you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back