ANTIFA playbook. Is it authentic?

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
I came across this pamphlet that purports to be an ANTIFA document. I can't confirm its authenticity, but if it is real, holy shit. These are some fucked up communist revolutionaries of the highest order and their ONLY target is the "cis white male" what ever the fuck that means.

ANTIFA Manual

an1-vi.jpg

an2-vi.jpg

an3-vi.jpg

an4-vi.jpg

an5-vi.jpg

an6-vi.jpg

an7-vi.jpg

an8-vi.jpg

Cliff notes: White Man Bad. Commie Good.

Pretty fucked up if this is real. It would not surprise me, based on the stuff I have seen lately.

Last edited:
That looks like a photoshop hack job like Obama's birth certificate but....The Protocols of Zion are racist! It was faked! What you see happening therefore is not happening! :p

They are "communists". They fly the hammer and sickle flag, yet judging by their bodies, very, very few of them could swing a hammer effectively

They are whimpy.

They would be executed by a communist government because they are non-productive leeches on society. Non-productive, genetically inferior people like them are the first to be eliminated.

That looks like a photoshop hack job like Obama's birth certificate but....The Protocols of Zion are racist! It was faked! What you see happening therefore is not happening! :p
Well, the coffee stain on the first page and the over-the-top radical language is suspicious.
:lol:

Forum List

Back