Antifa Mobilized On The Streets In Tacoma Following An Incident Where A Police Officer Run Over People Who Were Mobbing His Car

Seems several were badly hurt. Not sure of any deaths.
The U.S has gone to Hell in a handcart.

but was the cop a democrat or a republican?
Any word on his "race" ?
Biden has no control what happens on the streets at night with pop-up street races, sorry..That is for those cops who want to be paid to not stop crimes.

so true---Biden cannot control the gutters-----and Trump had no control over some people in the midst of a crowd of "protestors" said to have been 100,000 strong who wanted to break a few windows and get into the Capitol Building

Antifa Mobilized On The Streets In Tacoma Following An Incident Where A Police Officer Run Over People Who Were Mobbing His Car

Videos: Antifa Mobilized On The Streets In Tacoma Following An Incident Where A Police Officer Run Over People Who Were Mobbing His Car - Conservative US
24 Jan 2021 ~~ By Alex Hall

A Tacoma police cruiser ran over a person Saturday night after responding to a reported street racing incident in the South 900 Block of Pacific Avenue.
Tacoma police spokeswoman, Officer Wendy Haddow, said the agency started receiving calls at 6:19 p.m. that a car was driving erratically and there were reports of street racing in the area.
The patrol car, surrounded by groups of shouting people, revs its engine and suddenly surges forward, striking the group and running over at least one individual before driving on.
The police officer was responding to calls of illegal street racing with obligatory doughnut burnouts in intersections. The incident was captured on multiple cell phone cameras. You can see the SUV in the street with 20-30 people surrounding it. At one point the officer evidently becomes concerned with his own safety and hits the gas, plowing through about a dozen or so people to escape. One person is all the way under the car and you can clearly see the back tires run over him.

WARNING! POTENTIALLY DISTURBING VIDEOS!
Videos below:

From another angle

While the police officer did this to save his own life this is officially considered a use of deadly force, the Pierce County Investigation Team is taking lead on the incident.
The Puyallup Police Department is the one doing the investigation. Captain Dan Pashon provided updates late into the evening on the investigation.
As always this encouraged Antifa to mobilize and raise their flag on the streets as Andy Ngo reported:

Comment:
Come on man! This is not 'INSURRECTION' it's "Peaceful Fiery Protesting". What will it take for the quisling media to actually report this. I hate to say this but I hope Antifa/BLM burn Tacoma to ground but they’d still report peacefully protesting.
This is what the Progressive Marxist/DSA Dems get when they let loose their Brownshirts against their ‘enemies’.
But the difference now is that the Democrats will send in the Guard or whomever, spill a lot of blood, and have it all covered up by their quisling media, unless they can find a way to blame it on the Right.
Apparently Antifa/BLM didn’t get the memo. The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat terrorist Destructive brigade aka snowflake antifa don’t know how to read...but here let me throw you a clue. Your beloved cheating candidate China Joey Xi is president now. Now stop it!
Hmm...., have you ever noticed that Antifa/BLM terrorists are atheists who hate religion but every time something like this happens what do they ALL start screaming? Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!

They are trying to distance themselves from their insurrection arm. Too much kick back that they cannot justify so they will kick their little brainwashed Antifa/BLM asses to the curb. They don't need them anymore.

~~~~~~
Antifa/BLM will bite back in the face of the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist perfidy....

If the Progressives do it all their way in Tacoma, why is it so backwards?
tocoma poverty rate.JPG

Videos: Antifa Mobilized On The Streets In Tacoma Following An Incident Where A Police Officer Run Over People Who Were Mobbing His Car - Conservative US

A Tacoma police cruiser ran over a person Saturday night after responding to a reported street racing incident in the South 900 Block of Pacific Avenue.
Tacoma police spokeswoman, Officer Wendy Haddow, said the agency started receiving calls at 6:19 p.m. that a car was driving erratically and there were reports of street racing in the area.
The patrol car, surrounded by groups of shouting people, revs its engine and suddenly surges forward, striking the group and running over at least one individual before driving on.
The police officer was responding to calls of illegal street racing with obligatory doughnut burnouts in intersections. The incident was captured on multiple cell phone cameras. You can see the SUV in the street with 20-30 people surrounding it. At one point the officer evidently becomes concerned with his own safety and hits the gas, plowing through about a dozen or so people to escape. One person is all the way under the car and you can clearly see the back tires run over him.

Videos below:

From another angle

While the police officer did this to save his own life this is officially considered a use of deadly force, the Pierce County Investigation Team is taking lead on the incident.
The Puyallup Police Department is the one doing the investigation. Captain Dan Pashon provided updates late into the evening on the investigation.
As always this encouraged Antifa to mobilize and raise their flag on the streets as Andy Ngo reported:

Comment:
Come on man! This is not 'INSURRECTION' it's "Peaceful Fiery Protesting". What will it take for the quisling media to actually report this. I hate to say this but I hope Antifa/BLM burn Tacoma to ground but they’d still report peacefully protesting.
This is what the Progressive Marxist/DSA Dems get when they let loose their Brownshirts against their ‘enemies’.
But the difference now is that the Democrats will send in the Guard or whomever, spill a lot of blood, and have it all covered up by their quisling media, unless they can find a way to blame it on the Right.
Apparently Antifa/BLM didn’t get the memo. The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat terrorist Destructive brigade aka snowflake antifa don’t know how to read...but here let me throw you a clue. Your beloved cheating candidate China Joey Xi is president now. Now stop it!
Hmm...., have you ever noticed that Antifa/BLM terrorists are atheists who hate religion but every time something like this happens what do they ALL start screaming? Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!

Those were Trump supporters committing the violent acts.

Just like ANTIFA was committing the violent acts against the Capitol. Be honest goddamnit. Prove it.

Biden has no control what happens on the streets at night with pop-up street races, sorry..That is for those cops who want to be paid to not stop crimes.

~~~~~~
If that is your logic, why then did you and the other snowflake moonbats blame Trump each time Antifa/BLM attacked a city on the pretext of Police brutality, or tearing down a statue they chose to destroy?
Funny though there were no conservative MAGA's at the "pop-up street race" Not one MAGA hat seen.....

~~~~~~
If that is your logic, why then did you and the other snowflake moonbats blame Trump each time Antifa/BLM attacked a city on the pretext of Police brutality, or tearing down a statue they chose to destroy?
Funny though there were no conservative MAGA's at the "pop-up street race" Not one MAGA hat seen.....

Indeed, I believe that was a mexican flag being flown from teh one car.

~~~~~~

MAGA hats are like out of style since Trump tried to overthrow the govt. Yet, not even the magnificent lord o' God that be Trump could stop streets races..Maybe the cops could do their jobs to interdict all acts of crime to provide truth, justice and the American way...Where in the hell is Superman?

Videos below:

From another angle

Comment:

Good for him.

I'll chip in so ANTIFA and BLM rioters can get video camera training...holy crap thug hold the damn camera still....

~~~~~~
I undertand Canon makes great cameras with anti-shake capability. Maybe some kind Democrat Congressman/woman would spring the the cost? But I've heard they are bad tippers and give little to nothing in charity.....

Videos below:

From another angle

Comment:

I noticed that the white car was flying a Mexican Flag............

Forum List

Back