ANTIFA missed...

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
upload_2017-8-16_21-55-35.jpeg

upload_2017-8-16_21-56-36.jpeg

...a few places to desecrate and destroy that they believe honor slave owners or were built by slaves.

After all we wouldn't want them to forget to leave anything out in their mad dash to destroy things that remind them of past slavery. Since after all slavery is the only thing that they believe America was founded on.

*****SAD SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
View attachment 144144

View attachment 144146

...a few places to desecrate and destroy that they believe honor slave owners or were built by slaves.

After all we wouldn't want them to forget to leave anything out in their mad dash to destroy things that remind them of past slavery. Since after all slavery is the only thing that they believe America was founded on.

*****SMILE*****

You forgot the 50 Robert Byrd monuments. Here, how's your gag reflex when you see two racists kissing each other?

AP_040722026396.jpg

I posted this earlier, I just would like to share my own experience.

In 2014 in Ukraine after the coup (which Soros organized and sponsored through Obama Administration + McCain) Soros puppets permitted Ukrainian Nazis to ruin quite a few monuments. I was among those thousands of people who have been coming for months to guard those monuments and to protest against the coup. I've seen those Nazis, throwing Molotov cocktails into our crowds and police protecting THEM from us (police had that kind of order!). In a few months hundreds of our leaders have been thrown into prison (nobody knows if they are still alive or not) and our protests have been shut down. In Odessa on May, 2 2014 Nazis burned over 60 protesters alive and nobody punished them.

This is just a long story short. I have seen all those provocative actions from Soros puppets, just different country and different faces. Everything else is the same.

View attachment 144144

View attachment 144146

*****SAD SMILE*****

They are working their way up to this.

USA_Constitution-preamble.jpg

View attachment 144144

View attachment 144146

*****SMILE*****

You forgot the 50 Robert Byrd monuments. Here, how's your gag reflex when you see two racists kissing each other?

AP_040722026396.jpg

Just imagine how both of their breath put together smells. But it probably smells good to them.

th

giphy.webp

Why not go after Albert Pike's statute in Washington D.C? He was one of the founders of the KKK along with Nathan Bedford Forrest and he was also a confederate general. He also wrote the book "Morals and Dogma" that is considered the bible of Scottish Rite Freemasonry. He also was the one that took the reins of the Illuminati from Guiesppsie Mazzini in 1871 and in his letter he spoke of the three world wars that must be fomented...so far he is "2 for 2".

Why not go after Albert Pike's statute in Washington D.C? He was one of the founders of the KKK along with Nathan Bedford Forrest and he was also a confederate general. He also wrote the book "Morals and Dogma" that is considered the bible of Scottish Rite Freemasonry. He also was the one that took the reins of the Illuminati from Guiesppsie Mazzini in 1871 and in his letter he spoke of the three world wars that must be fomented...so far he is "2 for 2".

It's obvious counter protesters will go for the monuments Soros tells them to go for since he's paying them their $25 per hour.

Have you noticed how professionally their placards were looking? (Same professionally made placards I've seen in the hands of anti-Trump protesters during his rallies all over the country). So to me all that farce looks like a well-planned, well-organized and well-paid "spontaneous" counter protests. In other words, well-planned provocation (and may be even a readiness check) to hurt Trump and his supporters.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back