Antifa Members Caught with Gun at Jan 6th Protests, Arrested then Released

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
....someone needs to let FBI Director Wray...he testified under oath that he never heard about anything like this....

Tell it to 2aGuy. :auiqs.jpg:

....someone needs to let FBI Director Wray...he testified under oath that he never heard about anything like this....

ANTIFA behind the Grassy Knoll.

Wait, so were there guns at the Insurrection, or were there not? This board keeps saying no firearms.

Trump supporters were unarmed.

Looks liked the Reich sent some armed Brown Shirts.

BTW, for those who don't speak Nazi;

INSURRECTION:

1614880575913.png

Peaceful Protest:

1614880624191.png

Someone might want to tell the OP that the antifa protestors mentioned in the article didn’t have a gun at the protest. It was in their car the entire time.

That is a lie bubbala. Chris wrey said zero evidence of anyone but trumpscum in the capitol on Jan 6.

Trumpscum never stop lying. Right Sergei?

I dare anyone to view and listen to some of the old “Baghdad Bob” videos that we all used to all laugh at, and then tell me what substantive difference there is between Iran’s former chief propagandist’s disinformation rhetoric and the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left and the FBI leadership’s disinformation. Even before 1/6 almost everyone from the DOJ, the quisling MSM and PM/DSA Dem's were essentially referring to the West Coast Antifa/BLM Riots as being “mostly peaceful”, and that the rampant violence and mayhem we all saw with our own eyes was a “myth”, to quote that evil sack of puss, Gerald Nadler....

Wait, so were there guns at the Insurrection, or were there not? This board keeps saying no firearms.
All I have seen are statements that there were no guns inside the capital building

dont think you can divert attention from liars at the FBI

We still remember the topic of this thread

I dare anyone to view and listen to some of the old “Baghdad Bob” videos that we all used to all laugh at, and then tell me what substantive difference there is between Iran’s former chief propagandist’s disinformation rhetoric and the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left and the FBI leadership’s disinformation. Even before 1/6 almost everyone from the DOJ, the quisling MSM and PM/DSA Dem's were essentially referring to the West Coast Antifa/BLM Riots as being “mostly peaceful”, and that the rampant violence and mayhem we all saw with our own eyes was a “myth”, to quote that evil sack of puss, Gerald Nadler....

I used to term the DNCCP propaganda corps as the "Little Goebbels" but about a year ago switched to calling them the "Baghdad Bob's". They are just jaw dropping in their outrageous lies.

A clown like Jim Accosta is certainly malicious and a malignancy. But he can't be taken seriously, he is a buffoon, a moron, a Baghdad Bob.

That is a lie bubbala. Chris wrey said zero evidence of anyone but trumpscum in the capitol on Jan 6.

Trumpscum never stop lying. Right Sergei?

What about the KNOWN burn loot murder leader who was videotaped inside directing activities and then arrested?

I never knew you were this stupid. Till now.

Forum List

Back