ANTIFA member admits to getting paid

Nothing new here.........this shit goes down every election cycle...........Whether it's SEIU thugs beating up people for going to Romney rally.......hang on.............BARF.......or Trump Rallies paid to go and start shit.............

Nothing new here...........the DNC are dirty to the core...........low lifes.......they do this all the time....then go...........PLEASE REMAIN CALM after they were the ones throwing gas on to the fire.

Once again, wake up everyone. These riots have nothing to do with the murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis. These are anti capitalist communists attempting to usurp our government. It’s their fucking platform.

STOP CALLING THEM PROTESTORS.

Yeah.. Need to see the rest of the video... Pretty sure that was a question... Like you're an idiot for thinking that.

However... Just because that man didn't get paid.. ... ... Just saying. You're idiot for posting this unless you are trying to discredit the idea people are getting paid to riot.

Once again, wake up everyone. These riots have nothing to do with the murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis. These are anti capitalist communists attempting to usurp our government. It’s their fucking platform.

Yeah.. Need to see the rest of the video... Pretty sure that was a question... Like you're an idiot for thinking that.

However... Just because that man didn't get paid.. ... ... Just saying. You're idiot for posting this unless you are trying to discredit the idea people are getting paid to riot.

Why should anyone be getting paid?

All these antifa assholes will be voting for Democrats in our next election. That wouldn't be bad, every legal voter is entitled to his vote. The bad part is these MOFOs will vote a couple times in a couple states. The Democrat party has no morality. You can see that in all these riots.

For Rioting? They shouldn't. But I'd bet dollars to pesos that some do. But that video hurts that stance, not help it.

The media keep insisting this has now gone beyond Floyd and is about systemic racism in America.

I guess that’s why people are looting and burning down black owned businesses?

I am very certain George Soros has something to do with paying Antifa to riot.

Link, I'd love to read it.

The bad part is these MOFOs will vote a couple times in a couple states. The Democrat party has no morality. You can see that in all these riots.

These people are scum, both (R) and (D) supporters.
Don't pretend this is ONLY a left wing thing. It aint.

For Rioting? They shouldn't. But I'd bet dollars to pesos that some do. But that video hurts that stance, not help it.

I’d bet dollars to euros to pounds to pesos that MANY are getting paid.

Of course many of the rioters are paid.

They don’t give a shit about Floyd.

A Vietnamese restaurant in honor of Floyd?

Only a fucked up left wing mind circles that square.

I’d bet dollars to euros to pounds to pesos that MANY are getting paid.
I live in Iowa... Today they just bused in a whole lot of people to "protest".... We had several stores close for the day and take measures to protect themselves before any "protests" started.

Umm... Seems kinda planned to me when you can see them coming. These people aren't even from here.

The bad part is these MOFOs will vote a couple times in a couple states. The Democrat party has no morality. You can see that in all these riots.

Yeah, it's a left wing thing.

Don't give me that BS. Democrats will fight to the death for mail in voting and fight against voter ID. That right there tells you what party is into election fraud.

O'Keefe needs to do an undercover operation. Not that the leftists here would consider him credible, but who cares what a leftist thinks

Forum List

Back