Antifa member accidentally sets other Antifa member on fire. Waring: Video contains graphic hilarity.

In Portland, Oregon, an Antifa member tried to set police officers on fire by throwing a Molotov cocktail, but ended up setting another Antifa member on fire instead.

Waring: Video contains graphic hilarity

Holy shit, 300 hoodies surrounding the guy and nobody smothers his leg? That poor bastard's shit was on fire for like 40 seconds! They take that shoe off, his skin's coming with it.

Been wondering, are you better now? I've been through a burn too, (a small one) and eventual skin graft, it was no joke!

Yeah, pretty much, thanks for asking. Basically I only have one little scar right where they graphed on the side of my left shin, but it's small. Actually, I went all summer in just a pair of shorts and sandals and got a really good bronze. Reason I did that was because I wanted to see if the skin would stay white, but it didn't. Everything healed great, hands, face, ears, legs, everything.

They've come a very long way in treating burns. Little bit of prayer goes a long way, too.

Last edited:
I can't be bummed about this. This guy got exactly what he deserves. Hopefully, this will happen to more of these lawless assholes. Anyone who goes out on these streets at night is making themselves a target. That's even stupid for young people. And WTFs wrong with this mayor. There should be a cerfew and a massive police presence every night. Right now it looks like this insanity will continue until after the election because these Democrat assholes would rather watch their towns burn than ask Trump for the help he has offered many times. After the election, Trump will act unilaterally and stop this bullshit. If Biden is elected this will continue until this country succumbs to Marxism. Peace, love and MAGA

I can't be bummed about this. This guy got exactly what he deserves. Hopefully, this will happen to more of these lawless assholes. Anyone who goes out on these streets at night is making themselves a target. That's even stupid for young people. And WTFs wrong with this mayor. There should be a cerfew and a massive police presence every night. Right now it looks like this insanity will continue until after the election because these Democrat assholes would rather watch their towns burn than ask Trump for the help he has offered many times. After the election, Trump will act unilaterally and stop this bullshit. If Biden is elected this will continue until this country succumbs to Marxism. Peace, love and MAGA
So if Andy Ngo or the guy that shoots the video for your right wing media was the one who got burned, that would be okay, eh? He or they were there at the protest, they deserved to be burned, and burned, and burned, right? Ok...sure.

So if Andy Ngo or the guy that shoots the video for your right wing media was the one who got burned, that would be okay, eh? He or they were there at the protest, they deserved to be burned, and burned, and burned, right? Ok...sure.
There's a difference between lawlessness and obeying the law that you don't seem to grasp. Having said that, Ngo realizes he's putting himself in danger every time he goes out there. He's a much more courageous person than I am. God protect him. On the other hand, your friends who throw Molotov cocktails with the intention of killing complete strangers can burn in hell for all I care. MAGA, the only road back to sanity.

Forum List

Back