Antifa leader tweets a warning for Trump to concede.

Threatening to block roads in conservative areas if Trump doesn't concede by Sunday. Patriots respond.

Skip intro at 1:45

I am telling you all right now !! Listen up !!
If you continue to demonize white male, Christians : you’re going to “ reap the whirlwinds “
You can only push 75 million armed folks so far

Or....maybe you're just leaning a little hard into the victim mentality. And white, male Christians aren't the victims you make them out to be.

But nothing says 'turn the other cheek' like vague threats of mass violence.

Your side only knows violence but you are going to see that just like physics, “ every reaction has an equal and opposite reaction “

You're the one making vague threats of violence here. And in the name of Christians, even.

Maybe a little more time reading that book and a little less time using it to prop your gun up while you clean it?

Your side that is burning down every city
Your side that wants to stack the USSC and Senate
Your side that spied on 2016 election than cheated on the 2020 election

Every city isn't burning down. You've been sold a wildly inaccurate narrative to keep you afraid.

There's no one coming for you. There's no antifa caravan coming to invade your neighborhood.

You've been played.

Oh ..they’re coming and I keep my shotgun very close
I want to meet them and it will go off !

They're not. Its winter in a pandemic. Most people are making bundling up and making soup.

Its too chilly for antifa invasions by subarus and prius.

Even through we’re mortal enemies..I can’t find any reason to have any ill will to you

Threatening to block roads in conservative areas if Trump doesn't concede by Sunday. Patriots respond.

If you continue to demonize white male, Christians : you’re going to “ reap the whirlwinds “

Or....maybe you're just leaning a little hard into the victim mentality. And white, male Christians aren't the victims you make them out to be.

Your side only knows violence but you are going to see that just like physics, “ every reaction has an equal and opposite reaction “

You're the one making vague threats of violence here. And in the name of Christians, even.

Maybe a little more time reading that book and a little less time using it to prop your gun up while you clean it?

Every city isn't burning down. You've been sold a wildly inaccurate narrative to keep you afraid.

There's no one coming for you. There's no antifa caravan coming to invade your neighborhood.

You've been played.

They're not. Its winter in a pandemic. Most people are making bundling up and making soup.

Even through we’re mortal enemies..I can’t find any reason to have any ill will to you

We're not mortal enemies. If you were in my neighborhood I'd probably give you some of that soup we liberals are making instead of 'burning down cities'.

Its chilly outside. Bundle up.

You've been played.

We're not mortal enemies. If you were in my neighborhood I'd probably give you some of that soup we liberals are making instead of 'burning down cities'.

It’s still in the 70s here

What do you play?

I've picked up classical and steel string guitar.
Just guitars.
Part of me always wanted to be a drummer though
because I'm really good at banging on stuff like the frig and countertops.. I even have some recordings of sound effects stored--big rocks splashing in a river, sledge-hammering big dumpsters or the steel beams under an overpass, glass breaking, coyotes howling in the back woods, a train going by in town.....weird things like that. Flute sounds. Drill-drums ( You make a wooden 'propeller'-drum stick on the end of your drill bit and spin it against cardboard boxes or whatever ) The fastest drummer is around 20 bps - well with a spinning stick hitting two sides of a box-- it's off the charts. Sounds like a card on bicycle spokes.
Percussion, vocals, instrumentals, Mr Angelo. Kudos to ya.

And who is the 'leader of antifa'?

Maxine Waters. She initially told them to get in WH Staffers' faces. She made dirtbags out of not only them, but herself as well.

An 82 year old black woman is the leader of Antifa?

Really? Because if you get taken out in a street fight by an 82 year old.....our species just got stronger.

You've been played.

It’s still in the 70s here

Its chilly where I'm at. I made a delightful kabocha soup that I top with croutons and those little fried onions they put on casseroles.

Before you start firing off your shotgun to keep me from 'burning down every city', you're more than welcome to a bowl.

Its really good....and gets the chill out of your bones.

Oh they’re coming !!
I don’t own any hand guns
As sure as my city has some of the hottest summers on earth ..they’re coming for me
Those people from the looney bin wearing white coats are the only ones coming for you.

Forum List

Back