Antifa issues horrifying demand to U.S. citizens -

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
View attachment 145399 View attachment 145399 ā€“ There has been much debate over President Trumpā€™s statement last Sunday when he condemned all hate groups including the KKK, Nazis, and Antifa. Now, Antifa has gone above and beyond to prove the presidentā€™s point.

According to their Facebook page, the Facebook group Boston Antifa sent a stern message to everyone in Boston. ā€œThere is no room for capitalists, conservatives, libertarians, ā€˜classical liberalsā€™ or supporters of the US Constitution in our city. You MUST leave. #BostonResist.ā€ There you have it, folks, it couldnā€™t be any more clear than this message.............................

BREAKING: Antifa Issues Horrifying Demand To U.S. Citizens - Tea Party News

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What cracks me up is we told you this bs was coming, I've even posted articles mentioning " THE SUMMER OF RAGE" and of course a libtard mod just had to put it into conspiracy because they are part of the zombie breed who thinks everything is fkn fake unless Obama tells them, Clinton tells them, CNN tells them, Rachel Maddow tells them, Oliver tells them..........

can some of you just wake the fk up to reality!!

This is HOW LONG AGO WE TOLD YOU THIS was going to get worse each year until the lid blows off and that lid is about to blow off

View attachment 145403

Summer of Rage: More Riots Coming Soon

View attachment 145401

upload_2017-8-22_10-2-44.png

The 2017 Summer of Rage, Violence and Civil War

upload_2017-8-22_10-10-2.png

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the coming national crackdown.

"national crackdown"??? does that mean street rioting followed by the NATIONAL GUARD---
and then MARTIAL LAW? -------I am looking forward to enforced idleness too. -----I assume
that all banks and post offices and schools and pizza parlors will remain closed for the duration.
I need recipes------NATONAL CRACKDOWN RECIPES-----anyone?

• Banned
I'm looking forward to the coming national crackdown.

"national crackdown"??? does that mean street rioting followed by the NATIONAL GUARD---
and then MARTIAL LAW? -------I am looking forward to enforced idleness too. -----I assume
that all banks and post offices and schools and pizza parlors will remain closed for the duration.
I need recipes------NATONAL CRACKDOWN RECIPES-----anyone?

Well I guess since yah kind think it's all fake you will get a personal live view when it happens in your city.

• Banned
View attachment 145399 View attachment 145399 ā€“ There has been much debate over President Trumpā€™s statement last Sunday when he condemned all hate groups including the KKK, Nazis, and Antifa. Now, Antifa has gone above and beyond to prove the presidentā€™s point.

According to their Facebook page, the Facebook group Boston Antifa sent a stern message to everyone in Boston. ā€œThere is no room for capitalists, conservatives, libertarians, ā€˜classical liberalsā€™ or supporters of the US Constitution in our city. You MUST leave. #BostonResist.ā€ There you have it, folks, it couldnā€™t be any more clear than this message.............................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What cracks me up is we told you this bs was coming, I've even posted articles mentioning " THE SUMMER OF RAGE" and of course a libtard mod just had to put it into conspiracy because they are part of the zombie breed who thinks everything is fkn fake unless Obama tells them, Clinton tells them, CNN tells them, Rachel Maddow tells them, Oliver tells them..........

This is HOW LONG AGO WE TOLD YOU THIS was going to get worse each year until the lid blows off and that lid is about to blow off

View attachment 145403

View attachment 145401

View attachment 145402

View attachment 145408

SOMETHING MANY OF YOU ARE FORGETTING ABOUT THIS NOV. 4TH ORDEAL IS FIRST OFF THERE IS A GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN LINGERING IF THEY SHUT DOWN THE GOV. PEOPLE WILL NOT GET THEIR FOOD STAMPS...............SO MUCH OF THIS COULD TAKE PLACE NEAR THE END OF OCTOBER THEN ADD THIS TO IT........ YOU SHEEP SHOULD WAKE THE HELL UP.
( I put this in caps so it stands out from the rest) i'm not yelling for the sheep who will get bent out of shape over it)/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alt-left agitators are planning to stage mass riots in major cities on November 4 during which they hope to instigate a ā€œcivil warā€ that will lead to the ā€œregime changeā€ of the Trump administration.

Demonstrations are planned for cities across the country, including New York City, Austin, Chicago, Los Angeles and San Francisco.

upload_2017-8-22_10-31-50.png

ā€œCivil Warā€: Alt-Left Plans Anti-Trump Riots in Major Cities on November 4

View attachment 145403

View attachment 145401

View attachment 145402

View attachment 145408

Riper for a Sniper

How many long-range hunting rifles do Aunt Tifa and Uncle Joe's nephews have? How many do patriots have? And why isn't Homeland Security doing what patriots pay them to do?

View attachment 145403

View attachment 145401

View attachment 145402

View attachment 145408

Antifa is quickly becoming like an ISIS franchise based in the US.

The "Boston ANTIFA" facebook page is a troll page. It's not real.

ANTIFA doesn't have any facebook pages.

It not real when you want it to not be real apparently you've never gone to it , and apparently you've never seen them on twitter.

Keep telling yourself that i'm sure denial of all this bs will make your world feel much better and so much safer.

View attachment 145403

View attachment 145401

View attachment 145402

View attachment 145408

SOMETHING MANY OF YOU ARE FORGETTING ABOUT THIS NOV. 4TH ORDEAL IS FIRST OFF THERE IS A GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN LINGERING IF THEY SHUT DOWN THE GOV. PEOPLE WILL NOT GET THEIR FOOD STAMPS...............SO MUCH OF THIS COULD TAKE PLACE NEAR THE END OF OCTOBER THEN ADD THIS TO IT........ YOU SHEEP SHOULD WAKE THE HELL UP.
( I put this in caps so it stands out from the rest) i'm not yelling for the sheep who will get bent out of shape over it)/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alt-left agitators are planning to stage mass riots in major cities on November 4 during which they hope to instigate a ā€œcivil warā€ that will lead to the ā€œregime changeā€ of the Trump administration.

Demonstrations are planned for cities across the country, including New York City, Austin, Chicago, Los Angeles and San Francisco.

View attachment 145411

ā€œCivil Warā€: Alt-Left Plans Anti-Trump Riots in Major Cities on November 4

The Antifa group Refuse Fascim have advertised it on their own website.

upload_2017-8-22_19-5-49.png

upload_2017-8-22_19-6-11.png

upload_2017-8-22_19-8-14.png

A Call from Refuse Fascism - November 4 It Begins: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!

^^^^ The above is a Federal Criminal Act, the above is this:

upload_2017-8-22_19-11-58.png

upload_2017-8-22_19-12-28.png

upload_2017-8-22_19-12-53.png

18 U.S. Code Ā§ 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

The above Antifa group Refuse Fascim are centrally funded by the Alliance for Global Justice, essentially a Slush Fund, they are a registered 501(c)3

The above is a blatant violation of American Federal Law then, the Alliance for Global Justice funding what is intended to be a violent Insurrection by Communist filth to attempt to overthrow America's Democratically elected Government.

upload_2017-8-22_19-6-57.png

This is the SAME crowd behind the Berkeley Riots.

upload_2017-8-22_19-9-10.png

Forum List

Back