Antifa is planning to riot on 1/20.

The two ends of the spectrum: So damn similar.
Too bad you were not so stridently anti leftwing anarchy over the past year
if the left had supported law and order then we would not see right-wingers acting up now
There it is again: "This is your fault, you made us do this"

The standard refrain of rapists, murderers and terrorists.
They have that convict frame-o-mind.

if the left had supported law and order then we would not see right-wingers acting up now

Another thing I would never, ever expected to see here.

What a menace Trump is. And this isn't over, because the domestic terrorists will continue to have talk radio and the internet filling them with rage and paranoia, long after Trump is gone.

What a menace Trump is. And this isn't over, because the domestic terrorists will continue to have talk radio and the internet filling them with rage and paranoia, long after Trump is gone.
Trump could do us all a favor and keel over dead but evil is hard to kill..

You are aware they have banned ANTIFA members from social media for breaking the rules and some BLM members it is not just treasonous Trumptards..

It’s cute that ANTIFA pretends they are against corporations, considering its corporations like Twitter,Facebook,Nike,Walmart,Amazon,Hollywood, Netflix ,Comcast etc.. that fund them. What a bunch of Frauds .
You do know that the first forms of anything resembling "ANTIFA" as we all know it today; was during the Occupy Wallstreet movement...

Back when folks like you were clutching your pearls over how those unwashed hooligans were creating such discomfort for those same corporations that you now claim to hate

It’s cute that ANTIFA pretends they are against corporations, considering its corporations like Twitter,Facebook,Nike,Walmart,Amazon,Hollywood, Netflix ,Comcast etc.. that fund them. What a bunch of Frauds .
You do know that the first forms of anything resembling "ANTIFA" as we all know it today; was during the Occupy Wallstreet movement...

Back when folks like you were clutching your pearls over how those unwashed hooligans were creating such discomfort for those same corporations that you now claim to hate
They now fight for corporations which just tells me they were frauds all along.

So, Antifa -- who according to you morons, is controlled by Biden -- they are going to riot on Biden's inauguration day because why??
Because Biden isn't as popular as you think he is. But liberals do like their terrorist groups.
View attachment 445238
I wasn't the one who claimed Biden controlled BLM and Antifa -- you goofy ass dic suckers did.....

Also, most of us who voted for Biden are not sycophants -- we don't worship Biden, we used our vote as nothing but a tool in the toolbox....

In contrast, your whole entire identity is wrapped up in Trump to the point you folks had a psychotic break behind losing an election -- so you had no choice but to believe fantasies about election fraud and overturning the will of 81 million people...

I swear you Trumpers are pathetic asf
Your side did cheat and your side did nothing about the riots all summer, even when Trump offered help to stop it.

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
·
17h
#Antifa are continuing to put out the call for riots throughout the U.S. on 20 Jan. These are some of their flyers for Seattle, northern California & Denver.

View attachment 445184

image.png

image.jpg

View attachment 445185

Looks like the communists are the reason for all the security in DC and elsewhere.

Wait. How can an idea organize riots?

:dunno:
lol

All three of them.

12:25 P, according to a reputable source, there are around 150 protesters gathered now at the State Capitol, and buses are being re-routed.

Trump could do us all a favor and keel over dead but evil is hard to kill..
If it was easy to kill the drugs would have done you in long ago.

So, Antifa -- who according to you morons, is controlled by Biden -- they are going to riot on Biden's inauguration day because why??
That is referred to as right wing logic. Pathetic, isn't it? I hope that rumor I heard about Trump establishing his own town in some remote place for his cult to gather in is true.

Forum List

Back