Antifa gunman shoots Georgia State Trooper - Ends up being deaded, riot ensues

It can only be a conspiracy theory. There was no Georgia State Trooper shot. There's not even such a thing as the "Georgia State Patrol", it's all imaginary. Antifa is imaginary too, it's just an "idea." Nobody was shot dead, and nobody rioted or committed vandalism. All is good, all is quiet. Nothing to see here, carry on.

I fucking swear, some of these mods should go to work for MSNBC or something.

Perhaps you can find a reliable source, like the GBI that states it was Antifa. Even Fox News didn’t say that.

Perhaps you can find a reliable source, like the GBI that states it was Antifa. Even Fox News didn’t say that.
When you head is so far up Uranus, then you end up missing critical things that happen in your country.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

When you head is so far up Uranus, then you end up missing critical things that happen in your country.

View attachment 749910
Daily (which l mentioned in my post) was the only source that mentioned this and what tbe OP copied from. It does not have a good reputation and it’s claims can’t be confirmed anywhere else.

• Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

Daily (which l mentioned in my post) was the only source that mentioned this and what tbe OP copied from. It does not have a good reputation and it’s claims can’t be confirmed anywhere else.

• Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.
When i see factcheckers, i immediately know that they are left leaning and will support the Marxists who want to destroy this country, like the attack on the Atlanta police station. I just wish those fuckers would come down to Florida, where they are declared "TERRORISTS" and can be shot on sight.

When i see factcheckers, i immediately know that they are left leaning and will support the Marxists who want to destroy this country, like the attack on the Atlanta police station. I just wish those fuckers would come down to Florida, where they are declared "TERRORISTS" and can be shot on sight.
I can't believe they're not on the "No Limit/No Tag" Free Hunting Permit list in Georgia.

Our constitution is. The despots running it aren't. Good catch. Thats what I meant to say.
I try to make the distinction, because bed wetting libturds, who are actually working to destroy the country, marginalize the Constitution, and turn the government into something it is not supposed to be LOVE to paint those of us who oppose a collectivized nanny state despotism as "anti-government". This is of course in spite of the fact that their modern, black hooded klanscritters run around under an anarchy flag.

The reality of modern day American political culture would probably inspire George Orwell to climb a tower with a rifle. Stalin and Mao look up from hell and laugh between lashes from demons.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back