ANTIFA Gets Stabbed Harassing Woman In Portland

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
People are getting really tired of being harassed by ANTIFA clowns and won't put up with it.

Don't get in people's faces just to harass people and you won't get stabbed or shot.

Call the defunded police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is shooting video in a public place "fucking with someone" as per the response from the ANTIFA? That is what he told the woman. If she stabbed them without self defense, then she is wrong. If the ANTIFA side got physical with her first, then all bets are off. I just find it ironic that somehow shooting video constitutes "fucking with someone" from a side that feels entitled to assault drivers in their cars, beat journalists, prevent the elderly from crossing the street, and doxx politicians and journalists they don't agree with. All of these actions constitute "fucking with someone."

People are getting really tired of being harassed by ANTIFA clowns and won't put up with it.

Don't get in people's faces just to harass people and you won't get stabbed or shot.

The facts are unclear at this point, but shame on you for advocating violence. It seems like the protesters were chasing the perp. One woman, perhaps the injured woman, repeatedly shouted "call the police," and told the perp to drop the knife, repeatedly, telling her that she was not in danger. You don't stab someone and just try and walk away. What was the perp's motive for being there, anyway? I think that there is a lot more to this. Some of these right-wing groups send agitators to start riots, you know.

Should that little bitch-boy in Whitefish, Montana, have been stabbed or shot for jumping out of his truck and screaming within inches of the face of a woman who was just holding an innocent sign and then screamed in the face of a priest? Is this what you really want for our nation? The Portland suspect should be arrested and charged.

The facts are unclear at this point, but shame on you for advocating violence. It seems like the protesters were chasing the perp. One woman, perhaps the injured woman, repeatedly shouted "call the police," and told the perp to drop the knife, repeatedly, telling her that she was not in danger. You don't stab someone and just try and walk away. What was the perp's motive for being there, anyway? I think that there is a lot more to this. Some of these right-wing groups send agitators to start riots, you know.

Should that little bitch-boy in Whitefish, Montana, have been stabbed or shot for jumping out of his truck and screaming within inches of the face of a woman who was just holding an innocent sign and then screamed in the face of a priest? Is this what you really want for our nation? The Portland suspect should be arrested and charged.

I didn't see you Marxists sympathizing with the Black conservative stabbed by ANTIFA in Portland,

You are going to get your asses handed to you, bigly.

So the facts are unclear but you want the woman arrested and charged. The facts are unclear however you said she is a right wing agitator. Though you claim the facts are unclear, you are clearly coming to a conclusion based on your bias and bigotry.

Without knowing the full story, it is tough to know what the hell was going on. A woman screaming at me and following me and then tell me I am not in danger, would be tough to believe. If the women did stab her and not in self defense, she should be charged. Unless we know the full story with all the details, tough to make a call.

What is sad is Portland used to be a great city to live in and visit. I am going to Oregon next week, however Portland is not one of our stops. Violent cities need to be avoided, that town is whack.

I didn't see you Marxists sympathizing with the Black conservative stabbed by ANTIFA in Portland,

Where did all of this absolute STUPIDITY about people being "marxist" start? I don't know anything at all about this other stabbing and hadn't heard of it before this thread. I found the first reasonably reputable article on this, and it reported:

“Hey buddy, why are you following us?” Duncomb says as he comes up from behind the man and wraps his arm around the man’s shoulder, the video shows.

Source: Man knifed in back at Portland protest: ‘I was stabbed for being a conservative journalist’

If the guy who stabbed him was supposedly following him, then how did Duncomb get behind HIM? Also, it's good not to approach someone from behind and touch them. Is Duncomb this dumb?

According to the article:

"Police arrested Blake David Hampe, 43, at the scene, court records show. He told police that Duncomb had “set up” on him and tried to choke him, according to a probable cause affidavit."

Even if these two incidents could be equated, this doesn't excuse either one.

Really, the whole "marxist" thing is a pile of shit.

Where did all of this absolute STUPIDITY about people being "marxist" start? I don't know anything at all about this other stabbing and hadn't heard of it before this thread. I found the first reasonably reputable article on this, and it reported:

“Hey buddy, why are you following us?” Duncomb says as he comes up from behind the man and wraps his arm around the man’s shoulder, the video shows.

Source: Man knifed in back at Portland protest: ‘I was stabbed for being a conservative journalist’

If the guy who stabbed him was supposedly following him, then how did Duncomb get behind HIM? Also, it's good not to approach someone from behind and touch them. Is Duncomb this dumb?

According to the article:

"Police arrested Blake David Hampe, 43, at the scene, court records show. He told police that Duncomb had “set up” on him and tried to choke him, according to a probable cause affidavit."

Even if these two incidents could be equated, this doesn't excuse either one.

Really, the whole "marxist" thing is a pile of shit.

Yes, Marxists are a pile of shit. And the Democrat party is the cover name for them.

Forum List

Back