Antifa Chants Death to America

No wonder they defend radical muslims. They share a common hatred

BLM commander in chief crazy Joe loves Antifa

CxtiEKkWIAARKQQ.jpg

No wonder they defend radical muslims. They share a common hatred

Those who stoked the division in the U.S will pay a steep price as other nations look elsewhere. Most of them are too thick to understand the broader impact of dividing America.

It didn't start with Obama, but boy did he ratchet up the activism in the U.S. Thankfully CNN is taking a ratings hit along with sports that focus on division, but, how much damage will be done before it all settles is anyones guess. By then you will have a generation or two that refuses to apply themselves.

Your enemies won't be so distracted.

They are anti white conservative but i am a anti lefties, BLM, Antifas and all those no good for nothing.
They're far worse that "good for nothing". They are a malignancy.

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared.

Taylor Caldwell

They are anti white conservative but i am a anti lefties, BLM, Antifas and all those no good for nothing.

I disagree with you, all of them are good to incite the war between USA and Russia.
They like pushed whites conservative people around but it's the calm before the storm? they should not push too much either... in my home it is the Templars who took care in the past of the enemies of France.

I'm not anti anything. I didn't vote for either candidate. I'm a white traditionally married Christian male who feels incredibly vindicated and who knows it really doesn't matter. Som day most of you will figure this out....maybe.

I'm not anti anything. I didn't vote for either candidate. I'm a white traditionally married Christian male who feels incredibly vindicated and who knows it really doesn't matter. Som day most of you will figure this out....maybe.
I understand that I could no longer speak in my country in France and I have to accept the invaders and +++ that I have to pay for them and shut up, that's why I'm here and especially why I'm conservative and I want to keep my values and my roots.

Unless you are Antifa, what you are "anti" really is irrelevant. You think too much of yourself. This thread is about the left's HATRED of America

I understand that I could no longer speak in my country in France and I have to accept the invaders and +++ that I have to pay for them and shut up, that's why I'm here and especially why I'm conservative and I want to keep my values and my roots.

You are a conservative living in France? How is the other one doing?

You are a conservative living in France? How is the other one doing?
There are lots of conservatives in Europe. They are just outnumbered -- for now. Kinda like California

Forum List

Back