Antifa chants "burn it down"...

Must be because originally, it was formed under great pressure, not in an open oxygen environment.

Yup. Even at 800 degrees you will get cracks, and plates that fracture off. But at 1000 the stuff falls apart.

View attachment 661977

Antifa members in Washington, D.C., threatened to "burn it down" while demonstrating against the Supreme Court's decision overturning Roe v. Wade on Friday.

Members of the far-left militant movement joined protests in the nation's capital against the court's decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health.

"If we don’t get it, burn it down," the demonstrators chanted. In another chant, they said, "Every city, every town, burn the precinct to the ground."

Violent leftists are violent...

In other news, the sky is blue and waters wet...
Just another peaceful protest.

View attachment 661977

Antifa members in Washington, D.C., threatened to "burn it down" while demonstrating against the Supreme Court's decision overturning Roe v. Wade on Friday.

Members of the far-left militant movement joined protests in the nation's capital against the court's decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health.

"If we don’t get it, burn it down," the demonstrators chanted. In another chant, they said, "Every city, every town, burn the precinct to the ground."

Violent leftists are violent...

In other news, the sky is blue and waters wet...
Fucked Snooze. They Lie. You Believe The Lie.

1659893186064.png

Clarence Thomas is the Target.

that be 'Affront' (an insult) and you are so incorrect. He's about the only thing protecting our freedom and liberty. I'm sorry you feel that other way. I wish some of you would open your eyes to the truth of the matter. Thomas is a constitutionalist. I'm sorry you guys do not like that one bit.

that be 'Affront' (an insult) and you are so incorrect. He's about the only thing protecting our freedom and liberty. I'm sorry you feel that other way. I wish some of you would open your eyes to the truth of the matter. Thomas is a constitutionalist. I'm sorry you guys do not like that one bit.
It doesn't matter they should have common sense and say though the ruling was incorrect the intent of the law is to expand freedoms and that is correct correct so we will allow it to stand.

Forum List

Back