Antifa beats down a journalist

Why isn't the feds doing anything to stop this?...I can only assume its because they don't want it to stop....
They’re busy chasing down conservatives who were walking around the capitol in January. You didn’t expect equal application of law did you?
Yeah they are too busy busting oathkeepers....where are the patriotic FBI agents?....are there any or did Obama weed them all out?....

Why isn't the feds doing anything to stop this?...I can only assume its because they don't want it to stop....
I can only assume the powers behind the curtains WANT social order to collapse. They WANT the great majority of cops and military to take their gear home and abandon the cities so that anarchy reigns long enough and millions are purged. The fastest way to exterminate the most black and minority people you can, without getting blood on your own hands is to create a circumstance where the sheep dogs decide to stay the fuck home and let the wolves feast on the abandoned flocks. Then as the wolves run out of easy prey, they will be put down by the ranchers and people out in the rural areas that have most of the guns.

It's the only thing that makes sense to me about how the people who govern us are behaving at this point, because back in the late 1990's cops used to beat the shit out of these green haired antifa turds and throw their asses in jail.

All consumers who back their politics with their buying power have an impact. This is nothing new as most readers know boycotts have had an impact on various goods and services. Viewers who watch CNN to "keep an eye out" should stop tuning in and turn to better outlets. Even though the adage holds true that "keeping your enemies close" you know what tactics they are employing, it does nothing to the goal of boycotting.

CNN is certainly not the most biased outlet on the political spectrum, but the fact that it presents itself as a neutral outlet which is blatantly false should have a fair outcome of consequences.

So I have to ask and expose my ignorance here, how do these networks, like CNN, know their actual numbers other than polling (which can be valid or otherwise)? I've never been polled once because I never answer unknown calls...like most people I would imagine. How does CNN know their audience's exact count from statistical sampling? In reviewing the following formulas, I'm still confused as it still doesn't define the means Neilson uses to obtaining their results of knowing how many tv's are tuned in to specific networks.

There is immeasurable space to be filled by a new media outlet to enter the market and provide honest and fair news coverage. True journalism with distinction between fact and commentary (a rarity in today's market), would draw in viewers of various political persuasions and easily surpass CNN. Considering CNN's recent estimated loss of about 54% since mid-January of this year, this is the time!

Forum List

Back