Antifa and BLM Continue Terror

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
I thought New York city was one of the cities that let 90% of those arrested while rioting or looting, go with either no charges or dropped charges. What do they care?

Maybe they don't like people killed and buildings burned.
They didn't seem to mind when BLM was orchestrating it before or they would not have released uncharged or charges dropped. Heck, didn't New York let a couple of attorneys that threw a Molotov cocktail on an empty cop car during a riot go?
Cities that arrest to break up the night's festivities and turn them loose as if they were the border patrol, doing catch and release, deserve what they get, as it is what they agree, by their actions, process, courts and prosecution attorneys, and elected official in charge of their justice system, if you can call it that.
I'm not a hard core right wing guy or anything, but Come On, Man!

Na, y'all don't get it. Three Hundred years of oppression and "apply next year for that job, maybe we can use you then". Then when my hommie gets run down by the po-po and put in bars just 'cause his skin ain't light 'nuff. Man, we b runnin' these streets, u gonna find out about it. Woke. but Come On, Man!

Na, y'all don't get it. Three Hundred years of oppression and "apply next year for that job, maybe we can use you then". Then when my hommie gets run down by the po-po and put in bars just 'cause his skin ain't light 'nuff. Man, we b runnin' these streets, u gonna find out about it. Woke. but Come On, Man!
We passed lots of laws banning racial discrimination. You have equal rights and the rest is up to you.

BLM and antifa are racists. They use race to claim victimhood so I assume they're not good for much of anything else. They sure are destructive bastards.

Only 13 states had slaves in 1860. Slavery has been dead for 150 years

Forum List

Back