Antichrist - alive and well

UllysesS.Archer

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2014
I have a theory, nothing to back it up, just a theory.

Anyone remember, Dolly the sheep, the first cloned animal(that we know of), that was cloned way back in 96? Remember the uproar about cloning humans? Does anyone really believe that someone somewhere did not actually clone a human?

Well, that cloned human(who does not exist) would be approaching their 18th birthday or better by now. And I would assume that clone to be a male, do you think he would be the only one?

What's my point? It's simple, I theorize the Antichrist spoken of in The Book of Daniel and The Revelation of John, is that clone, perhaps the first of a generation.

It's pretty simple to rationalize, even if you don't believe in God. If God created man, then how could anything He have created be out from under His thumb? Answer, He didn't create a clone, man did.

The 'Moonies' say the antichrist will be a Korean. Shrug. :)

Of all the people alive right now, think the closest to the antichrist is the 'Dear Leader' of DPRK.

If God created man, then how could anything He have created be out from under His thumb?

No one is under God's thumb, UlysseS. God has given man a free will. Was Hitler a clone? Mao? Marx? Was Judas who betrayed Christ a clone? No. Neither is the anti-Christ that has yet to be revealed.

The 'Moonies' say the antichrist will be a Korean. Shrug. :)

Of all the people alive right now, think the closest to the antichrist is the 'Dear Leader' of DPRK.
Au contraire!!

Obama._The_OFFICIAL__Antichrist_..jpg

Anyone remember, Dolly the sheep, the first cloned animal(that we know of), that was cloned way back in 96? Remember the uproar about cloning humans? Does anyone really believe that someone somewhere did not actually clone a human?

Well, that cloned human(who does not exist) would be approaching their 18th birthday or better by now. And I would assume that clone to be a male, do you think he would be the only one?

What's my point? It's simple, I theorize the Antichrist spoken of in The Book of Daniel and The Revelation of John, is that clone, perhaps the first of a generation.

It's pretty simple to rationalize, even if you don't believe in God. If God created man, then how could anything He have created be out from under His thumb? Answer, He didn't create a clone, man did.

Wow, you have to love Religous crazies.

If they cloned a person in 1996, they probably would be dead by now for the same reason Dolly the Sheep died. Because why you can replicate a genome, you can't reverse the aging process. Dolly died of advanced aging because she was already an adult sheet when she was born.

Now, assuming that the anti-Christ was a clone of someone (and who was evil enough to be a clone for the anti-christ?), he'd be an old man physically before he reached adulthood.

OP is trying to mix science and religion.

Much closer to being "the antichrist" is the racist scum like we see in post #4.

But, since there is no such thing as a "christ", how can there be an "antichrist"?

Well....1 John and 2 John is where the Bible talks about an anti-Christ, but it's not what you seem to think it is. According to John there is not one single anti-Christ. Anyone who denies Jesus is the Messiah is an anti-Christ. Anyone that was a Christian and turns away from Christianity is an anti-Christ. There are tons of them. As far as Daniel...there is no mention of an anti-Christ. That is something that was attributed much later by tradition.

I think worrying about the human clone anti-Christ is a bit....well....uh.......silly.

Wow, you have to love Religous crazies.

If they cloned a person in 1996, they probably would be dead by now for the same reason Dolly the Sheep died. Because why you can replicate a genome, you can't reverse the aging process. Dolly died of advanced aging because she was already an adult sheet when she was born.

Now, assuming that the anti-Christ was a clone of someone (and who was evil enough to be a clone for the anti-christ?), he'd be an old man physically before he reached adulthood.
What's the matter JoeB? You upset that I know more about Dr. Who, than you do?

And who said they cloned an adult? a clone would age at the same rate as a human, thus if a child or new born was cloned, they might have a long life ahead of them.

A person who just lost a newborn baby, would be willing to do anything, to bring that baby back, and they might not even be in their right minds, and make poor decisions.

What's the matter JoeB? You upset that I know more about Dr. Who, than you do?

Probably not. real fans don't abbreviate "Doctor".

And who said they cloned an adult? a clone would age at the same rate as a human, thus if a child or new born was cloned, they might have a long life ahead of them.

Again, not sure what the purpose of cloning was, exactly. You see, the problem with Cloning is that it doesn't really get you that much.

A person who just lost a newborn baby, would be willing to do anything, to bring that baby back, and they might not even be in their right minds, and make poor decisions.

Maybe not, but the problem is that person would not have resources to fund cloning, which IS a really, really expensive process. Further, on the off chance that someone DID clone a human, it's unlikely everyone involved in the project would keep quiet about it.

Forum List

Back