Anti white pogroms

What is next? BLM completely ignoring the black on black murders far outweigh bad police shootings? And the media and a lot of whites buy this propaganda? What is next. Concentration camps for whites? This is getting ridiculous as it is.
What anti white programs? Be soecific and show a rudimentary understanding of what pogroms ARE.

bluzman61

do yo know what pogroms are?
I SURE do. And I DIDN'T have to look up the definition.
Good. Neither did I. I am well versed in history.

Tell me about these anti white pogroms.
You're well versed in history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apologetic..I am not well versed in rightwing revisionism.
You mean actual history if your knowledge in American history is as screwed up as your knowledge in Middle East history,

bluzman61

You mean actual history if you're knowledge in American history is as screwed up as your knowledge in Middle East history,
I am not convinced you are qualified to pass judgement here, but dont let that idiocy inhibit your free speech.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
  • Love
Being my great grand parents where Jewish and and fled POGROMS and here I am, using that word even. What the hell kind of question is this? And then we have Nazi, er Negros, smashing and burning like its 1938 like its Kristallnacht over again? Be outraged, please.

bluzman61

You mean actual history if you're knowledge in American history is as screwed up as your knowledge in Middle East history,
I am not convinced you are qualified to pass judgement here, but dont let that idiocy inhibit your free speech.
As someone who doesn't subscribe to using Muslim sites for history lessons, you are right on target.
I have no idea what Islam has to do with this, byt sure, keep attempting to derail this.

• Thanks
bluzman61

Ok bluzman61 I have to assume you are incapable of a coherent response.
You bet! I AM a very smart man, YOU know that.
Fine. Then provide an answer.

• Thanks
Being my great grand parents where Jewish and and fled POGROMS and here I am, using that word even. What the hell kind of question is this? And then we have Nazi, er Negros, smashing and burning like its 1938 like its Kristallnacht over again? Be outraged, please.
Nicely stated, Mary. Thank you.

bluzman61

Ok bluzman61 I have to assume you are incapable of a coherent response.
You bet! I AM a very smart man, YOU know that.
Fine. Then provide an answer.
WHAT was the question?

Who cares? If you use the term pogram as lightly as this, you deserve no special consideration, regardless of your claimed background. In fact, you should know better than to politicize such atrocities.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back