Anti-War Protesters Burn US Soldier in Effigy

red states rule

May 30, 2006
Nothing like the support the peace niks show the US military

They burn a US soldier in effigy and chant "Bye, bye GI, in Iraq you're gonna die"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0anRyWT9nQg[/ame]

I guess Peace, Love & Understanding aren't so Funny after all.

Nothing like the support the peace niks show the US military

They burn a US soldier in effigy and chant "Bye, bye GI, in Iraq you're gonna die"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0anRyWT9nQg

This anti-war demonstration does not represent any one of us who are against this war..(In majority).

Burning a fake soldier..or a flag is not how us American people feel....If anyone was to burn for this..we know who it is...Not one of our young men..or women in uniform....They didn't start this mess.

This was the Bush Administration who felt best we go into Iraq...Used several reasons on why we should..and the scenario of this war has changed alot also..during the years of this occupation.

It's page one news every day..and looks ugly.

This is not about supporting our troops..Of course we do...We don't want them there anymore..How hard is that to understand.

This was a sick video...and this video represents an anti-war movemnet of that the Middle-East feels for us...99% of us who are against this war...would not chant along with these monkeys burning a U.S. Soldier Serving.....

Go to any VFW..have a few beers there....Our Vets..The People have had enough...

We are not burning soldiers...

The Bush Administration is.....

Creek

This anti-war demonstration does not represent any one of us who are against this war..(In majority).

Burning a fake soldier..or a flag is not how us American people feel....If anyone was to burn for this..we know who it is...Not one of our young men..or women in uniform....They didn't start this mess.

This was the Bush Administration who felt best we go into Iraq...Used several reasons on why we should..and the scenario of this war has changed alot also..during the years of this occupation.

It's page one news every day..and looks ugly.

This is not about supporting our troops..Of course we do...We don't want them there anymore..How hard is that to understand.

This was a sick video...and this video represents an anti-war movemnet of that the Middle-East feels for us...99% of us who are against this war...would not chant along with these monkeys burning a U.S. Soldier Serving.....

Go to any VFW..have a few beers there....Our Vets..The People have had enough...

We are not burning soldiers...

The Bush Administration is.....

Creek

Creek, every time I see video and pics of these Pro Terrorist Rallies, I see plenty of anti Bush, anti America and anti US military signs

I have never seen one anti terrorist sign. It is the usual stuff from the blame America first crowd

Not only this viedo, but the last rally held in DC, some peace niks spit at a crippled Iraq war vet who voiced his opinion of their rally

Real class

again...let's equate all republicans with the guys who shoot abortion doctors,shall we?

As I said at every Pro Terrosist Rally they show similar veiws of America and the military

BTW, after the SC ruling today - libs are in a very foul mood

As I said at every Pro Terrosist Rally they show similar veiws of America and the military

BTW, after the SC ruling today - libs are in a very foul mood

as ai said.... every republican wants to kill abortion doctors.

and I am certainly not in a foul mood..... just my normal combination of annoyed and amused at your obfuscation.

and I am certainly not in a foul mood..... just my normal combination of annoyed and amused at your obfuscation.

Keep spinning

The anti war peace niks show their violent nature at these "peace" rallies

One anti American smear after another

One anti Military rant after another

Keep spinning

The anti war peace niks show their violent nature at these "peace" rallies

One anti American smear after another

One anti Military rant after another

and they represent mainstream liberalism as accurately as abortion doctor murderers represent mainstream conservative thinkers.

and they represent mainstream liberalism as accurately as abortion doctor murderers represent mainstream conservative thinkers.

Then why are there so few pro military, anti terrorist, and pro America signs and chants?

The anti-war rallies are producing alot more violent episodes nowadays maineman. The problem is, such as with on here, we arte losing our ability to state our case and allowing passion to guide / our judgement more often. For instance, on here, not one thread seems to go 20 posts deep without namecalling or insinuation of the other being stupid because they disagree.

John Kennedy once said of Barry Goldwater, the man I respect the most is the man I seem to disagree with the most. He was very fond of Goldwater and respected him very much, but, they disagreed on almost everything. We have lost that ability to do as they were capable of. To disagree and still be united.

As we have evolved to this simpleton way of conducting politics we have lost our edge. The world no longer respects America and we have done it to ourselves, AND, it is the fault BOTH political parties.

The anti-war rallies are producing alot more violent episodes nowadays maineman. The problem is, such as with on here, we arte losing our ability to state our case and allowing passion to guide / our judgement more often. For instance, on here, not one thread seems to go 20 posts deep without namecalling or insinuation of the other being stupid because they disagree.

John Kennedy once said of Barry Goldwater, the man I respect the most is the man I seem to disagree with the most. He was very fond of Goldwater and respected him very much, but, they disagreed on almost everything. We have lost that ability to do as they were capable of. To disagree and still be united.

As we have evolved to this simpleton way of conducting politics we have lost our edge. The world no longer respects America and we have done it to ourselves, AND, it is the fault BOTH political parties.

The peace nik crowd is a strange bunch

They say the love America and the troops - but theire actions and few supporting signs paint a different picture

Then why are there so few pro military, anti terrorist, and pro America signs and chants?

because the vast majority of mainstream liberals do not attend antiwar rallies...

do the majority of mainstream liberals attend functions where they kill abortion doctors?

because the vast majority of mainstream liberals do not attend antiwar rallies...

do the majority of mainstream liberals attend functions where they kill abortion doctors?

I have seen elected Dems at these "peace" rallies and the liberal media fall over them

Both seem to want to ignore how they "support" the troops

I wonder why?

Forum List

Back