Anti-Vaxxers Tear Down Covid Testing Site In New York

Anti vaxxers are just crazy trash people. They need to be dealt with so that the damage they cause is minimalised.
I don't know what it's like on your side of the pond, but I'm not being hyperbolic when I say that these people are crazed. Unless I know them personally, I avoid saying anything in public to them. They're now threatening the lives and children of school board members, health care workers and election officials & volunteers. And, of course, they think they're on some kind of holy mission against "evil" and are heavily armed. AND, they have their media poking at them and making them even angrier, 24/7/365. See: Carlson, Tucker, among others.

I ran out of adjectives a long time ago. We're in trouble.

I support people protesting. Peacefully. I don't have to agree with them to support their right to peacefully protest.

What I don't support is violence.

This violence hurts a lot of people. People who need to know if they have the virus so they can isolate themselves to not infect more people. You know, be responsible and care about your fellow human being.

But the anti vaxxers don't want to wear a mask, don't want to social distance, don't want to vaccinate and don't want to even let people know if they have the virus or not.

Why should anyone not want someone to get a covid test?

Why do the anti vaxxers want to keep spreading the virus by not even allowing people to be tested to know if they have the virus or not?

I just don't get it. The anti vaxxers don't want to do anything to fight the virus to preserve our nation and human life. They want to go even farther by making sure the virus stays alive to kill as many people as possible and do as much damage to our nation as possible.

It would be refreshing if people who are not Progs started to burn everything down. Burn down government buildings and many public places would be a wild card in this modern dystopian culture you so love. People are anti Vaxxers because of millions of lies told to them by Progs on TV and politicians. When Joy Behar speaks...we do the opposite. She wants for nothing. And she promotes death of civilization.

I don't know what it's like on your side of the pond, but I'm not being hyperbolic when I say that these people are crazed. Unless I know them personally, I avoid saying anything in public to them. They're now threatening the lives and children of school board members, health care workers and election officials & volunteers. And, of course, they think they're on some kind of holy mission against "evil" and are heavily armed. AND, they have their media poking at them and making them even angrier, 24/7/365. See: Carlson, Tucker, among others.

I ran out of adjectives a long time ago. We're in trouble.
I know a few people from school days who are in to it. They were a bit wierd then and obsessive. But they were harmless and nice enough. I went out with one of them off and on for a few years. She gave no hint of it in those days but I remember she used to worry something to death and was quite susceptible.
I suspect a lot of them are folk who have dived into the underworld and feel that its a good thing to get involved in People who are pissed off but not ready to go full flat earth.

I know a few people from school days who are in to it. They were a bit wierd then and obsessive. But they were harmless and nice enough. I went out with one of them off and on for a few years. She gave no hint of it in those days but I remember she used to worry something to death and was quite susceptible.
I suspect a lot of them are folk who have dived into the underworld and feel that its a good thing to get involved in People who are pissed off but not ready to go full flat earth.
This is the ugly result of decades of building misinformation, paranoia and rage. They really do think that this is an existential battle between Good and Evil. Literally.

It's why I so often compare them to jihadis. This is war for them. Look in their eyes, and you realize there's simply no talking to them.

Abortion is a public problem if you use my tax dollars to pay for it.

Your tax dollars have been used to pay for abortions for decades.

The Hyde amendment prohibits federal funds to pay for abortion but there is an exception for rape, incest and the health or life of the mother is in jeopardy.

If you live in one of the 17 states that uses their state medicaid dollars to pay for abortions beyond rape, incest and the life or health of the mother, you have been paying for abortions that way too.

If you have insurance, you pay for abortions that way too. Most insurance companies pay for abortions for any reason. If you pay premiums to an insurance company, you are paying for abortions.

Abortion isn't a problem.

Anti vaxxers are just crazy trash people. They need to be dealt with so that the damage they cause is minimalised.
Some are rational and peaceful. Some are crazy and violent.
The crazy and violent ones destroying testing sites etc should indeed be dealt with severely by the govt.

Last edited:
Tearing down 1 liar "testing" site is nothing.
In the mean time our glorious peoples leaders are conspiring to do far worse things:
At an upcoming confab of liars & murders they are saying “Voluntary mechanisms have not solved these challenges,” ...“a legally binding agreement between nations” would be “the best way” to address crises like the Covid-19 pandemic.
World Health Organization (WHO) members have agreed to create an international treaty governing future pandemic prevention and response as they meet in Geneva this week.

Plan to battle future pandemics in the making by WHO members​

Tearing down 1 liar "testing" site is nothing.
In the mean time our glorious peoples leaders are conspiring to do far worse things:
At an upcoming confab of liars & murders they are saying “Voluntary mechanisms have not solved these challenges,” ...“a legally binding agreement between nations” would be “the best way” to address crises like the Covid-19 pandemic.
World Health Organization (WHO) members have agreed to create an international treaty governing future pandemic prevention and response as they meet in Geneva this week.

Plan to battle future pandemics in the making by WHO members​

Fuck the WHO.

I support people protesting. Peacefully. I don't have to agree with them to support their right to peacefully protest.

What I don't support is violence.

This violence hurts a lot of people. People who need to know if they have the virus so they can isolate themselves to not infect more people. You know, be responsible and care about your fellow human being.

But the anti vaxxers don't want to wear a mask, don't want to social distance, don't want to vaccinate and don't want to even let people know if they have the virus or not.

Why should anyone not want someone to get a covid test?

Why do the anti vaxxers want to keep spreading the virus by not even allowing people to be tested to know if they have the virus or not?

I just don't get it. The anti vaxxers don't want to do anything to fight the virus to preserve our nation and human life. They want to go even farther by making sure the virus stays alive to kill as many people as possible and do as much damage to our nation as possible.

No fires, no looting? How are they going to get their way without violence? It works for the Left why don't these people do it?

From your link. Why do police intervene here and not when there is looting and arson?

"A video caught the men in Union Square flipping over a table next to a mobile coronavirus testing van, tearing down the tent erected next to it and tossing a chair, before police intervened to stop them permanently destroying any property."

There are some small business owners wishing the police had intervened.

Forum List

Back