Anti vaxxers are sneaking flyers into diapers at Target stores

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Anti-vaxxers are sneaking flyers into diapers at Target stores
Anti-vaccination groups are rampant on Facebook, which they use to spread false information. Now, “anti-vaxxers” are mobilizing offline, as well. In Maine, where legislators are debating a bill that would eliminate religious and philosophical exemptions to vaccination, anti-vaxxers have been placing flyers in diaper packages at big-box retailers, including Target and Walmart.

It's so funny how Trump haters are so stupid and always get caught.

Arrest them and put them in prison. No one should get away with tampering with sealed baby products.

Good grief. My question has always been.....if you decide to vaccinate your child but your kid still comes down with the mumps or the measels why aren't you fucking pissed off that the vaccination didn't protect you child?

The vaccination failed you fucking moron parent.

Antivaxxism is primarily a conservative thing now.

The Anti-Vaxxer Disease Is Now a Republican Epidemic

If the vaccines are failing the children you best revisit where you are getting those vaccines from.
Lol
Vaccines are not 100% safe, they are not 100% reliable, and they are not 100% viable/effective.
It should be a choice of the individual 100% then… Millions of Americans want nothing to do with vaccines and know they will not benefit from them in any way...

These vaccines pushers need to shut the fuck up

Anti-vaccination groups are rampant on Facebook, which they use to spread false information. Now, “anti-vaxxers” are mobilizing offline, as well. In Maine, where legislators are debating a bill that would eliminate religious and philosophical exemptions to vaccination, anti-vaxxers have been placing flyers in diaper packages at big-box retailers, including Target and Walmart.

Umm, antivax is a conservitard thing.

I'm actually surprised you aren't one, given the other things you believe.

Antivaxxism is primarily a conservative thing now.

The Anti-Vaxxer Disease Is Now a Republican Epidemic

If the vaccines are failing the children you best revisit where you are getting those vaccines from.
Lol
Vaccines are not 100% safe, they are not 100% reliable, and they are not 100% viable/effective.
It should be a choice of the individual 100% then… Millions of Americans want nothing to do with vaccines and know they will not benefit from them in any way...

These vaccines pushers need to shut the fuck up

See?

Fuck that... lol

Common substances found in vaccines include:

• Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine.
  • Antibiotics which are added to some vaccines to prevent the growth of germs (bacteria) during production and storage of the vaccine. No vaccine produced in the United States contains penicillin.
  • Egg protein is found in yellow fever and most influenza vaccines, which are prepared using chicken eggs. Ordinarily, persons who are able to eat eggs or egg products safely can receive these vaccines.
  • Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged.
  • Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol which are used as stabilizers in a few vaccines to help the vaccine remain unchanged when the vaccine is exposed to heat, light, acidity, or humidity.
  • Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.

It is quite true that vaccines are NOT 100% safe, and I respect those who are concerned about it. There really does need to be more care taken to identify those who may have a negative response to a vaccine. The "gung ho" attitude that says that some deaths due to vaccines is inevitable is wrong; ALL steps need to be taken to protect each recipient of a vaccine no matter how popular the use of vaccines might be. The answer of course is diligence.

Greg

Most of these idiots are conspiracy Nut Job GOP dupes. Any ridiculous conspiracy will do.... Breaking... Hillary and Obama and holder and the FBI are honest, the rich don't pay enough in all taxes and the GOP is Wrecking the country and the middle class for 35 years now and filling the dupes brains with garbage. Thank God for the Constitution, law enforcement, and journalists. Not conspiracy nuts like Fox noise and Rush Limbaugh etc etc. Pure garbage

Most of these idiots are conspiracy Nut Job GOP dupes. Any ridiculous conspiracy will do.... Breaking... Hillary and Obama and holder and the FBI are honest, the rich don't pay enough in all taxes and the GOP is Wrecking the country and the middle class for 35 years now and filling the dupes brains with garbage. Thank God for the Constitution, law enforcement, and journalists. Not conspiracy nuts like Fox noise and Rush Limbaugh etc etc. Pure garbage
51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg

It is quite true that vaccines are NOT 100% safe, and I respect those who are concerned about it. There really does need to be more care taken to identify those who may have a negative response to a vaccine. The "gung ho" attitude that says that some deaths due to vaccines is inevitable is wrong; ALL steps need to be taken to protect each recipient of a vaccine no matter how popular the use of vaccines might be. The answer of course is diligence.

Greg
They are a hell of a lot safer than no vaccinations... And there is no evidence for any of anti-vaxxers crap....

51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg
Any actual argument at all, super duper?

Good grief. My question has always been.....if you decide to vaccinate your child but your kid still comes down with the mumps or the measels why aren't you fucking pissed off that the vaccination didn't protect you child?

The vaccination failed you fucking moron parent.
So that means you shouldn’t try?

Greg
They are a hell of a lot safer than no vaccinations... And there is no evidence for any of anti-vaxxers crap....
I have often seen some nasty reactions to vaccines so to say there is NO EVIDENCE is wrong. There are many who have reactions to various components of vaccines and you need to be aware of that. True: there are nutters in every discussion BUT to dismiss those who have legitimate concerns is really wrong. I say that vaccination is very important indeed and has led to a very very much safer world but to dismiss the side effects is dangerous. As I said: every effort must be made to ensure that the vaccines are safe for everyone. It is quite common for people to check their sensitivity and potential allergic reactions to vaccines and I would suggest that this should be prioritised.

Greg

Greg
Keep your vaccinations to yourselves… The rest of America wants nothing to do with them

Greg
I have often seen some nasty reactions to vaccines so to say there is NO EVIDENCE is wrong. There are many who have reactions to various components of vaccines and you need to be aware of that. True: there are nutters in every discussion BUT to dismiss those who have legitimate concerns is really wrong. I say that vaccination is very important indeed and has led to a very very much safer world but to dismiss the side effects is dangerous. As I said: every effort must be made to ensure that the vaccines are safe for everyone. It is quite common for people to check their sensitivity and potential allergic reactions to vaccines and I would suggest that this should be prioritised.

Greg
And where did you see these bad reactions? Enjoy the thousands of measles deaths thanks to your garbage propaganda....

Forum List

Back