anti vaxxer Randy Vaughn found dead after being harrassed

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
anytime you expose government corruption,like clockwork,you wind up six feet under. she did not shut up as they wanted her to and paid the deadly price for it.

Listen to the video and you can hear how she was harrassed and intimidated by people. This is not the America I knew.

anytime you expose government corruption,like clockwork,you wind up six feet under. she did not shut up as they wanted her to and paid the deadly price for it.

Listen to the video and you can hear how she was harrassed and intimidated by people. This is not the America I knew.

Looks like she died of natural causes. Too bad for her family.
But she was a loon.

that coroner shill was obviously paid off like Cintons long time friend coroner of arkansas was,the man who incorrectly ruled kevin ives and his friend don henry i think was his name,from dying on the railways of mena arkansas after witnessing the CIA smuggle drugs into the mena arkansas airbase,their parents,not satisfied and knew Clintons coroner was lying because they knew their children hated drugs, hired an independent coroner who discovered clintons coroner was lying, and that their skulls had been smashed in.

Last edited:
Of course, acolytes for the godvernment will swear and be damned it is a saint because- well, godvernment.
In the case of the reactors to this thread so long as it's a Democrat run church it's all good-

a 45 y/o died of natural causes? I don't believe that for one second- that a lying entity says that is the case makes it even more ludicrous-
the people that keep saying she died of natural causes probably as i just said,think clintons former state examiner when he was governor of arkansas,also correctly ruled the deaths of don henry and kevin ives smoking weed and lying on the railroad tracks as being correct as well even though the parents of the children knowing something was fishy,hired an independent coroner outside the state who examined the boys bodies and found that their heads had been smashed in was the cause of their deaths.

but lets not listen to that independent coroner the parents hirred,lets listen to clinton,his long time friend medical examiner who had a long history of complaints from people in arkansas,,and the courts in arkansas as the all mighty truth and lets think this was all a coincience as well that the coroner was not paid off and was telling the truth:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

From the link: "Police investigators determined there was no sign of foul play, but due to Vaughan’s high profile in the anti-vaccination movement, Coroner’s officials opted to give her death more careful scrutiny to head off the potential proliferation of conspiracy theories. Her remains were subjected to an autopsy, “an in-depth panel of toxicology screenings, interviews,” and a review of her medical record. "

I see that people are already calling the Coroner names without a shred of evidence, I am not impressed.

a 45 y/o died of natural causes? I don't believe that for one second- that a lying entity says that is the case makes it even more ludicrous-
i notice one of usmbs resident trolls likes what the shill mod posted,will be more later on no doubt.

From the link: "Police investigators determined there was no sign of foul play, but due to Vaughan’s high profile in the anti-vaccination movement, Coroner’s officials opted to give her death more careful scrutiny to head off the potential proliferation of conspiracy theories. Her remains were subjected to an autopsy, “an in-depth panel of toxicology screenings, interviews,” and a review of her medical record. "

I see that people are already calling the Coroner names without a shred of evidence, I am not impressed.

another of the government apologists in denial how corrupt out government is i see. gues bill iI NEVER HAD SEX WITH THIS WOMAN clinton and clintons medical examiner was telling the truth as well about kevin ives and don henry smoking weed on the railroad tracks and the clintons are not connected to many murders using the cia as well.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: comedy gold the stuff you trolls post here considering conspiracy facts conspiracy theories such as 9// and the like. :auiqs.jpg:

To be fair... Epstein hanged himself too.
if you want to believe the governments version of events that is. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Yes... that's my point. Not saying anything more than that though. Just because one is ... Unbelievable doesn't make the other one as well. I'm just saying.

the trolls seem to be swallowing what a lying entity tells them hook,line and sinker despite the fact they have a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGG history of being a lying entitity.beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
He did. No evidence to the contrary.

If you can explain how the Clinton's inserted a blood clot into this woman's vein...(being a bit facetious) - I know of people who have died, suddenly, of unexpected blood clots. I lost a dog that way. It's horrible, out of the blue, no pre existing health issues.

Of course. It is completely natural to be unable to live after being poisoned, or stabbed, or whatever it is they are not telling us.

You are going to have to start to learn that we cannot trust the people in charge and that they are following a plan to hold on to power.

You can no more trust government coroners to report the truth than you can trust environmental reports from oil companies.

It is a simple concept.

NOTHING by the government can be trusted in today's environment.

if you want to believe the governments version of events that is. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Yes... that's my point. Not saying anything more than that though. Just because one is ... Unbelievable doesn't make the other one as well. I'm just saying.
okay thats fair,at least you are not a government apologist like the other trolls on here that have trolled this thread who never question the governments version of events no matter how absurd their explanation is.

He did. No evidence to the contrary.
Sure there is. But this isn't the thread for it. I'll just say I disagree.

If you can explain how the Clinton's inserted a blood clot into this woman's vein...(being a bit facetious) - I know of people who have died, suddenly, of unexpected blood clots. I lost a dog that way. It's horrible, out of the blue, no pre existing health issues.
I wouldn't even try... I'm only saying the official report shouldn't always be believed. You are welcome to do so if you like.

Forum List

Back