anti vaxxer Randy Vaughn found dead after being harrassed

Of course. It is completely natural to be unable to live after being poisoned, or stabbed, or whatever it is they are not telling us.

You are going to have to start to learn that we cannot trust the people in charge and that they are following a plan to hold on to power.

You can no more trust government coroners to report the truth than you can trust environmental reports from oil companies.
Good luck on getting her to learn that. she incredibly STILL trusts government coroners to report the truth even after this mena arkansas case where clintons long time pal medical examimer friend who had a LONG history of malpractice, incorrectly ruled the deaths of don henry and kevin ives as smoking pot in lying on the railroad tracks and even though the parents were not satiisfied with the state medical examiner and then hired an indepedent medical examiner that ruled the boys heads were smashed in. they believe BilI "I NEVER HAD SEX WITH THIS WOMAN" clinton,his long time pal medical examiner and our government,over an independent medicial exainer not funded by the government. again as i said before,beam me up scotty,there is no intellignet life forms on this planet.:cuckoo:

To be fair... Epstein hanged himself too.
He did. No evidence to the contrary.
Sure there is. But this isn't the thread for it. I'll just say I disagree.

If you can explain how the Clinton's inserted a blood clot into this woman's vein...(being a bit facetious) - I know of people who have died, suddenly, of unexpected blood clots. I lost a dog that way. It's horrible, out of the blue, no pre existing health issues.
I wouldn't even try... I'm only saying the official report shouldn't always be believed. You are welcome to do so if you like.

Well, like I said - it has happened often enough (blood clots) that it's believable, but it makes for a good conspiracy theory.

From the link: "Police investigators determined there was no sign of foul play, but due to Vaughan’s high profile in the anti-vaccination movement, Coroner’s officials opted to give her death more careful scrutiny to head off the potential proliferation of conspiracy theories. Her remains were subjected to an autopsy, “an in-depth panel of toxicology screenings, interviews,” and a review of her medical record. "

I see that people are already calling the Coroner names without a shred of evidence, I am not impressed.
It is a simple concept.

NOTHING by the government can be trusted in today's environment.
Darkwind you are speaking far too much logic and common sense for her mind to comprehend,she has obviously been brainwashed by our corrupt school system that our government is always looking out for us.

Of course. It is completely natural to be unable to live after being poisoned, or stabbed, or whatever it is they are not telling us.

You are going to have to start to learn that we cannot trust the people in charge and that they are following a plan to hold on to power.

You can no more trust government coroners to report the truth than you can trust environmental reports from oil companies.

So you're certain she's been "stabbed" or "poisoned". Feel free to offer your evidence. Stating you don't believe the autopsy in and of itself is not evidence.

So you're certain she's been "stabbed" or "poisoned". Feel free to offer your evidence. Stating you don't believe the autopsy in and of itself is not evidence.
Well, the whole point is: We don't know how she died, do we? You cannot trust the government to give us the truth.

Well, the whole point is: We don't know how she died, do we? You cannot trust the government to give us the truth.

Do you have evidence that contradicts the Coroners team's conclusions?

anytime you expose government corruption,like clockwork,you wind up six feet under. she did not shut up as they wanted her to and paid the deadly price for it.

Listen to the video and you can hear how she was harrassed and intimidated by people. This is not the America I knew.

She died of natural causes. Blood clot in an artery.

To be fair... Epstein hanged himself too.
He did. No evidence to the contrary.

If you can explain how the Clinton's inserted a blood clot into this woman's vein...(being a bit facetious) - I know of people who have died, suddenly, of unexpected blood clots. I lost a dog that way. It's horrible, out of the blue, no pre existing health issues.

exactly,again its comical that they would believe the coroner especially when it was found clintons medical examiner in arkansas who again had a long history of malpractice, covered up the facts of the two boys murdered on the railroad tracks in arkansas where an independent medical examine not funded by the state was hired by the familys of the two boys and he found out their skulls were smashed and and placed on the railroad tracks. notice how they keep evading this fact?

every thinking american knows the clintons have a long history of having people ARKANSAWED who knew too much of their scandals.:abgg2q.jpg:

exactly,again its comical that they would believe the coroner especially when it was found clintons medical examiner in arkansas who again had a long history of malpractice, covered up the facts of the two boys murdered on the railroad tracks in arkansas where an independent medical examine not funded by the state was hired by the familys of the two boys and he found out their skulls were smashed and and placed on the railroad tracks. notice how they keep evading this fact?

Do you have evidence that contradicts the Coroners team's conclusions?

Forum List

Back