ANti Vaxer dies of covid - lets down his wife and young family

The people in those cities wore masks and social distanced from each other you right wing retard.
Irrelevant. You post a picture of barren wilderness and imply that it represents the human density of Africa. You're a fucking clown who got exposed and now you're flailing in the wind. Everyone can see it, too. GFY.

Over the years I've posted as many or more studies than any other on this board on Studies for Covid.

Ignored by the Moonbats who are either paid shills for the Gov't or brain dead leftist MOONBATS.....

Inclduing studies within months of the plannedemic...................

And now we have destroyed our economy exactly how I said it would years ago.

And still these stupid fucks push this nonsense.

Every treatment used they could find and studies for and against.............Backed up by studies.........

A site that the CDC and gov't hates.

You see stupid, masks do work. But some masks work better than others. But still, even the shittiest mask is better than no mask at all.
zPICT0001pHQE-1600x800.JPG

Irrelevant. You post a picture of barren wilderness and imply that it represents the human density of Africa. You're a fucking clown who got exposed and now you're flailing in the wind. Everyone can see it, too. GFY.
No. That's part of why. Same reason tiny dinky pathetic red states don't get it so much.

Just look at right now all the rural white hick red republican states are begging the federal government to pay for high speed internet because it's really expensive to lay cable all the way out to one farmers house and then to the next who's 5 miles away. Each hick farmer should pay out of pocket $5000 but they can't afford it. So uncle sams going to help. God I wish Democrats told them to fuck off. Or at least point out how they are hypocrites. Like Rand Paul. Doesn't want to give federal aid for disasters until one hits his state. Then he sucked Biden's dick for that money. Biden should have made him suck it on live TV for the world to see.

I keep telling stupid people like you. When I sneeze in your face, I'm not going to cover my mouth and nose. Why should I? I'm sure you can show me the same thing if you were talking about your hands, right stupid?

1652466393836.png

But I bet you still say, "cover your fucking mouth" when someone sneezes is your face, right stupid? Masks don't work? Then neither do your hands. Stop covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze. Right? RIGHT?

No. That's part of why. Same reason tiny dinky pathetic red states don't get it so much.

Just look at right now all the rural white hick red republican states are begging the federal government to pay for high speed internet because it's really expensive to lay cable all the way out to one farmers house and then to the next who's 5 miles away. Each hick farmer should pay out of pocket $5000 but they can't afford it. So uncle sams going to help. God I wish Democrats told them to fuck off. Or at least point out how they are hypocrites. Like Rand Paul. Doesn't want to give federal aid for disasters until one hits his state. Then he sucked Biden's dick for that money. Biden should have made him suck it on live TV for the world to see.
Tl;dr.
Let it go. A wall of text won’t rectify your fucked up Africa post.
Edit: Okay, I read it. Your obsession with men sucking dicks is as creepy as it is telling.

Last edited:
More than 2 years and you are still SCREAMING MASKS.............FU................Nice job on destroying the fucking economy with your fear...............Nice job of being FauChi's bitch........and denying early treatments that would have saved lives.

What do you do for dessert..............burn shit down..................

Your side have fucked this nation over..............why they dumped covid not long ago because of elections.........

Anyways.........You can be their bitch on your own.
:thankusmile:

The results are in from the world’s largest study of ivermectin for COVID-19.

Researchers in Brazil found that regular use of ivermectin as a prophylactic agent was associated with significantly reduced COVID-19 infection, hospitalization and mortality rates.

The study was conducted in Itajaí, a port city in the state of Santa Catarina, between July and December 2020. Study authors include FLCCC physicians Dr. Flavio Cadegiani and Dr. Pierre Kory. Lead author Dr. Lucy Kerr was approached by the mayor of Itajaí, after the city began to experience a severe outbreak of COVID.

The entire population of Itajaí was invited to participate in the program, which involved a medical visit to compile baseline, personal, demographic, and medical information. In the absence of contraindications, ivermectin was offered as a preventative treatment, to be taken for two consecutive days every 15 days at a dose of 0.2 mg/kg/day.

Of the 223,128 citizens of Itajaí considered for the study, a total of 159,561 subjects elected to participate: over 70% opted to take ivermectin, and 23% chose not to.

Reduced infection and hospitalization rates

The study found a 44% reduction in COVID-19 infection rate in favor of the group that took ivermectin (3.5% versus 8.2%).

In cases where a participating citizen of Itajaí became ill with COVID-19, they were recommended not to use ivermectin or any other medication in early outpatient treatment. Of those who did become infected, two equal-sized, highly matched groups (one that used ivermectin as a prophylaxis and one that did not) were compared. The regular use of preventative ivermectin led to a 68% reduction in COVID-19 mortality (0.8% versus 2.6%), and a 56% reduction in hospitalization rate (1.6% versus 3.3%).

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F802223aa-136c-47a8-9033-ea20a8540599_1024x768.png
:thankusmile::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

smellybozo sealybobo always thinks he is right and the rest of the world is wrong. the best doctors in the world what they say means nothing to him sense their expertise does not support his warped opinions.they are all wrong and he is right,same with this plast election,all the whistleblowers that witnessed violations of vote tampering,they are all wrong and he is right.:rolleyes-41: the kid is obviously incapable of ever growing up and incapable of acting like an adult when proven wrong having to lie to try and save face in defeat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back