Anti-vax Hillsong Church member Stephen Harmon, 34, dies of Covid

One nurse mentioned that the hard core deniers would die believing the virus was a hoax
Maybe... I wonder how many of the vaccinated who died, died thinking the vaccine was completely safe?

From the OP's goulish link:
Harmon’s condition only appeared to progressively worsen after he was diagnosed with both “pneumonia + now bacterial pneumonia”
Are we allowed to ask the question: What did he really die from? He could have had pneumonia before COVID and it got exacerbated by the virus. I believe this is the case for most mortal cases of COVID. The CDC counted children with leukemia as COVID deaths.

Here is a link to an eye opening article:

"My research team at Johns Hopkins worked with the nonprofit FAIR Health to analyze approximately 48,000 children under 18 diagnosed with Covid in health-insurance data from April to August 2020. Our report found a mortality rate of zero among children without a pre-existing medical condition such as leukemia."

Did the hospital administer either

Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine ???

If not why not?

99%????
Got a study proving that claim?

That number goes all the way back to before when almost anybody was vaccinated.

Here's the number out of Israel, basically the first nation vaccinated with Pfizer. Their vax rate is 58%, so it's not like ONLY the vaccinated people can die:

Fifteen of the 20 people who died this month were fully vaccinated.

Did the hospital administer either

Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine ???

If not why not?

To be fair, the stats on either of these once you get to the hospital are not that great, from the little I know on these as LATE treatments (which they are, once you're hospitalized). They are used as either prophylactics or early treatment, as soon as you are exposed/dx/get sick. At least that's how I understand it.

Forum List

Back