ANti vax Alabama couple get covid and die.

Their orphaned daughter has set up a go fund me to bury the dumbo duo. Because "freedom" means someone else pays for your funeral.
Ts and Ps.
This, from the hypocrite who labels others as purveyors of hate speech. The poster celebrates the deaths of people because of their personally chosen beliefs. SMH. Tell us all about hate speech.

Mustang Covid being a MASSIVE unbeatable/world ending/etc virus
Since not everyone who contracts the virus dies, it's certainly not unbeatable. But it's clear that ignorance and stupidity are unbeatable in certain people.

I have to say that I can't imagine what it would be like to spend weeks and months railing against the vaccine only to find myself on my deathbed from the virus and suddenly realize that I'm about to unnecessarily die and leave my loved ones to fend for themselves without my emotional and financial support when a simple free couple of shots could have prevented all of this from happening.

No wonder so many people reportedly deny that reality right up until the end. It's just too emotionally devastating to accept.

I only wonder if those people ask for forgiveness from the ones they leave behind.

Their orphaned daughter has set up a go fund me to bury the dumbo duo. Because "freedom" means someone else pays for your funeral.
Ts and Ps.
2021 is shaping up to be a very competitive year for the Darwin Awards.

I can't imagine what it would be like to spend weeks and months railing against the vaccine only to find myself on my deathbed from the virus

Which would be truly ironic ... if the vaccine were effective in preventing the contraction or spread of COVID.

But, the CDC and the pharmaceutical companies themselves both assure us that it isn't.

Last edited:
I have to say that I can't imagine what it would be like to spend weeks and months railing against the vaccine only to find myself on my deathbed from the virus and suddenly realize that I'm about to unnecessarily die and leave my loved ones to fend for themselves without my emotional and financial support when a simple free couple of shots could have prevented all of this from happening
Exactly why I got the shot. Others can choose for themselves. There are few whose death I would gloat over -- especially if they have no impact on my life

Which would be truly ironic ... if the vaccine were effective in prevent the contraction or spread of COVID.

But, the CDC and the pharmaceutical companies themselves both assure us that it isn't.
Guess what? No vaccine is 100% effective in preventing the contraction or spread of a virus.

Think of it this way. Wearing a shoulder harness will not guarantee that you will not be killed in an auto accident. But what are your chances of living if you're not wearing one?

No vaccine is 100% effective in preventing the contraction or spread of a virus.
This "vaccine" DOES NOT provide immunity from infection nor spread of the virus--only lessens the severity of it. A simple google search will validate that the vaxxed carry as much covid as the unvaxxed. Try again.

2021 is shaping up to be a very competitive year for the Darwin Awards.

Nah. Joe Biddum has already cornered the market on all possible troglodytic numbnut things one person can do.

removesmask.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 5.47.16 PM.png
BidenSupporter.jpg

This "vaccine" DOES NOT provide immunity from infection nor spread of the virus--only lessens the severity of it. A simple google search will validate that the vaxxed carry as much covid as the unvaxxed. Try again.
It does confer some immunity. Unvaccinated people are five times more likely to get Covid.

Forum List

Back