ANti vax Alabama couple get covid and die.

Right. Christians are supposed to cower in the corner and never tell people anything offensive.

The Cross offends. Debasing human life such as celebrating the death of innocents because they didn't adhere to your political views, might offend too.

Not sorry. Ol' Mac.
I'll take the blame. I don't communicate well with crazed religious fundamentalists, whether they're wearing a cross or a turban.

I'll take the blame. I don't communicate well with crazed religious fundamentalists, whether they're wearing a cross or a turban.

Mac, you are the crazed religious fundamentalist. Believe that. All the self-righteousness, little self-awareness. You just knee-jerk at the word "demon" but in every other way act like the veriest Puritan that ever landed on Plymouth Rock. HELLO?

Remember the thread you started on vaccines a few months ago? Whoa. Come ON. Puritanical. Dude. It's YOU

no--they failed to keep their bodies in good condition
Which is the first thing everyone should do to keep from succumbing to ANY virus. America is a bunch of fat pigs who are slowly killing themselves.

What's unfortunate is that they will die of their own excesses and the ghouls will call it the fake virus.

Last edited:
I hope that you arent German. She really despises them.

Hey Tommy. Even if you get Covid, and die from it--not a small possibility if this is really your picture--I still would not rejoice at your death as you would rejoice at mine.

This is due to me not being demonic. First, I have the Holy Spirit. But not all people who do NOT have the Holy Spirit are actually demonic. People who give themselves over to celebrate the deaths of innocents give themselves over to demons. Absolutely.

And I do not come from a fire and brimstone type of church, but I recognize rank evil when I see it. YOu have lost your humanity. That's demonic.

They're trying an old game here: They're pretending that we were laughing about this so that they can change the subject and put us on the defensive.

They're so ham-handed about this that it's not even interesting.

Celebrating, laughing, "I told you so". DEFINITELY not "this is so sad" or whatever. DEFINITELY a "spike the football in the endzone" moment

Repulsive on a spiritual level

Which is the first thing everyone should do to keep from succumbing to ANY virus. America is a bunch of fat pigs who are slowly killing themselves.

Many of us kept eating like farmers/laborers long, long after we stopped doing farmer/laborer jobs. You don't need that breakfast of eggs, toast, sausage, pancakes, and hash browns. Not every day. Not maybe even once a week. Or even once a month. That breakfast was for men who moved their bodies in extremely strenuous ways for 14 hours a day, 6 days a week.

IDK maybe it's just me

Forum List

Back