What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANti vax Alabama couple get covid and die.

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What's going on with the left? They used to make a big show of caring for anyone from illegal aliens to criminals to freaking terrorists. Covid comes along and the crazy left turns bloodthirsty and dances on the graves of innocent Americans who died of the disease. It's getting downright creepy.

I can't speak for the others, but based upon what I've read of his threads, it's how Tommy Taint gets his rocks off...

Donald H

Gold Member
Reaction score
2021 is shaping up to be a very competitive year for the Darwin Awards.
I'm surprised to see you here. This is an example of 'anything goes' now, and it's kept up in the 'current events' section.

Is that how it's going to be from now on, with the exception of the CDZ?

BertramN

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Their orphaned daughter has set up a go fund me to bury the dumbo duo. Because "freedom" means someone else pays for your funeral.
Ts and Ps.
The trump Nazis continue to prove Darwin was on the nose.

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What's going on with the left? They used to make a big show of caring for anyone from illegal aliens to criminals to freaking terrorists. Covid comes along and the crazy left turns bloodthirsty and dances on the graves of innocent Americans who died of the disease. It's getting downright creepy.
Sorry if we don’t view your suicidal actions more sympatheticly

colfax_m

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Even vaxed you can still contract COVID and spread it

That's a fact. Don't sit there and judge anyone, you nor anyone else
We care more about these people than you.

We’ve been begging them to get vaccinated while the cynical assholes are downplaying it and spreading lies. They don’t give a shit about the collateral damage. It’s just another idiotic culture war.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List