Anti-Trumpers: What Do You Have Against Trump ?

Let me see...

Is it the anti democratic authoritarianism?

The blatant disregard for democratic norms and the Constitution?

The racism?

The constant lies?

The fact that's he's a narcissistic asshole?

So many choices...

Let me see...

Is it the anti democratic authoritarianism?

The blatant disregard for democratic norms and the Constitution?

The racism?

The constant lies?

The fact that's he's a narcissistic asshole?

So many choices...
Anti-democratic authoritarianism is SOARING right now, more that I have ever seen in my liftetime, compete with a rigged, fraudulent election, 5000 army troops around the capitol, abridgement of freedom of speech & the press, by big techs, suppression of freedom of religion.

Same disregard for the Constitution - (1st amendment, 2nd amendment, etc) happening NOW, not 2017-2020.

What racism ? I saw no racism with Trump. I see lots of it with Biden and the # 1 racism in America > Affirmative Action.

Constant lies from Biden. I have never seen or heard any lie from Trump. I've challenged Trump bashers here to present one. None have ever succeeded in doing that. All you're doing is repeating the lies of the left wing media.

Not narcisstic asshole. Trump was, and still is the greatest president this country has ever had. Biden does not have a "country". He's a Democrat (globalist- no borders internationalist), and is not president of the US. He is a highjacker of the white house.

Looks like the anti-Trumpers are having a hard time coming up with something to have against Trump. Too many GOOD things were done. Now being UNdone, by the current White House hijacker-idiot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back