Anti-Trumpers: What Do You Have Against Trump ?

He has been a giant failure. Huge deficits, giants bailouts, most pandemic deaths, tariffs that hurt manufacturing, couldn't even hit 3% gdp growth, mexico didn't pay for a wall, he didn't deliver the greatest healthcare.... Has never been even kind of presidential. Just a huge embarassment.
Wait until your new paedophile president gets in. Democrats are too stupid to know they're communists.

Democrats are not communists, and Biden isn't a pedophile. That you seem to think that both of these things are true, is proof positive that it isn't the Democrats who are the stupid ones here.

I find it laughable that anyone who voted for Donald Trump - twice, thinks that they're any judge of character or intelligence.

330,000 dead, 7 million sick, and you're voting for more of the same. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Republicans crash the economy and put working people on unemployment. It's what they do!

A number of things here. I didn't vote for Trump, I live in the UK. Sniffy Joe touches and sniffs children, paedophile traits. Democrats (US Lefties) and Labourites (UK Lefties) are full blown left of left, Communist territory.

Wait until paedo Joe takes over on 20th Jan, I'll take a snapshot of US Covid deaths on that date and then we'll have a thread on how many paedo Joe is killing.

Another BIG LIE. As our once and no more Vice President told a US Senator, "Go fuck yourself".

The psychological studies on this dark period in our history will be fascinating as hell.

On the contrary, the American left is in delusional denial about the escapades of folks like Barack and Hillary when they were in power. No U.S. administration has gotten away with more crime and corruption that the Obama regime.

Once again, a BIG LIE ^^^! There is NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THIS LIE OR THE LIAR WHO POSTED IT.

Dumb Donald is a total failure, he is self serving, corrupt and a damn liar. All of that is clear to those in touch with reality. Not only has he been impeached, and not acquitted, his behavior in office created for his loss of millions of votes.
They, like their hero, get to just make it up as they go.

It's just about over.

He has been a giant failure. Huge deficits, giants bailouts, most pandemic deaths, tariffs that hurt manufacturing, couldn't even hit 3% gdp growth, mexico didn't pay for a wall, he didn't deliver the greatest healthcare.... Has never been even kind of presidential. Just a huge embarassment.
Wait until your new paedophile president gets in. Democrats are too stupid to know they're communists.

Democrats are not communists, and Biden isn't a pedophile. That you seem to think that both of these things are true, is proof positive that it isn't the Democrats who are the stupid ones here.

I find it laughable that anyone who voted for Donald Trump - twice, thinks that they're any judge of character or intelligence.

330,000 dead, 7 million sick, and you're voting for more of the same. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Republicans crash the economy and put working people on unemployment. It's what they do!

A number of things here. I didn't vote for Trump, I live in the UK. Sniffy Joe touches and sniffs children, paedophile traits. Democrats (US Lefties) and Labourites (UK Lefties) are full blown left of left, Communist territory.

Wait until paedo Joe takes over on 20th Jan, I'll take a snapshot of US Covid deaths on that date and then we'll have a thread on how many paedo Joe is killing.

Another BIG LIE. As our once and no more Vice President told a US Senator, "Go fuck yourself".

Your debating skills are piss poor. Wiped the floor with you and that's all you got? Go back to the playground, run along. When you have anything worth saying, check with an adult and then come back for another slap down.

The psychological studies on this dark period in our history will be fascinating as hell.

On the contrary, the American left is in delusional denial about the escapades of folks like Barack and Hillary when they were in power. No U.S. administration has gotten away with more crime and corruption that the Obama regime.

Once again, a BIG LIE ^^^! There is NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THIS LIE OR THE LIAR WHO POSTED IT.

Dumb Donald is a total failure, he is self serving, corrupt and a damn liar. All of that is clear to those in touch with reality. Not only has he been impeached, and not acquitted, his behavior in office created for his loss of millions of votes.

It's just about over.

Did Obama lie when he said he didn't know about Hillary's private server?

It's just about over.

Did Obama lie when he said he didn't know about Hillary's private server?
I don't know. He certainly may have, being a politician.

Which, of course, has nothing to do with my post. Just deflection.

He's done. He lost. I'd begin to deal with it if I were you.

Yep, probably so. We'll know for sure come January 20 who is in the White House. ITMT, no one can possibly deal with it more poorly than you sorry saps did with Hillary's loss four years ago. You will forever be the Reference Standard for all bad losers.

Come the 20th if indeed Biden is inaurgurated, I will deal with it just fine only saddened by the death of democracy and law in our nation where elections are only a WORD now wth no real meaning. What Joe and Kammy have in store for the country will hurt you worse than it ever will me! :21:

I guess put this under posts that didn't age well eh Freaky? :)
Court cases continue to be thrown out. There's been no proof of widespread voter fraud.
Despite the traitorous insurrection on January 6th that attempted to overturn the election results,
Biden was inaugurated and turns out to be the competent, compassionate leader we knew he would be.

Democracy..prevailed. :)

Biden was inaugurated and turns out to be the competent, compassionate leader we knew he would be.

Don‘t know how we got through four years with a leader totally lacking compassion and empathy

We got by it..barely. If that buffoon had won another four years I don't think you would have recognized this country anymore.
But hey, we'd still have Mr Potato Head and Dr. Suess to talk about. :)

Don‘t know how we got through four years with a leader totally lacking compassion and empathy

We got by it..barely. If that buffoon had won another four years I don't think you would have recognized this country anymore.
Can you believe we had to endure a leader who totally lacks compassion to lead us through an epidemic?

Court cases continue to be thrown out. There's been no proof of widespread voter fraud.
Good God Man, I prove the undeniable merits of one state's case to one idiot denier, and another pops up like a weed in a crack! Here's Michigan, buttwipe! Have at it and then show us how or by who all of this has been debunked as in error or outright lies? A state judge dismissing a case because he says the claimant lacked standing to bring the case says NOTHING about whether the evidence in the case are true or not! Post 135:

The guy is a corn flake without the milk. His wife Jill has to wind the guy up, point him in the right direction, tell him what day of the week it is, what bedroom he is waking up in again, and follow him around with pillows in case he falls down! :21:

Speaking as a Democrat, and since after supporting Biden, I now realize we progressives were had through my Democrats & their medias. I would have thought we'd have learned something with the Russian business, but no, we didn't & it only got worse.

Only reason I came to my senses was a strike to the head delivered by a conservative. I'm still a Democrat, but it's not possible to be a proud Democrat without lying.

Speaking as a Democrat, and since after supporting Biden, I now realize we progressives were had through my Democrats & their medias. I would have thought we'd have learned something with the Russian business, but no, we didn't & it only got worse.

Only reason I came to my senses was a strike to the head delivered by a conservative. I'm still a Democrat, but it's not possible to be a proud Democrat without lying.
Call yourself anything you want, but you are not a Democrat.

You came to your senses???
1614978300842.png

Can you believe we had to endure a leader who totally lacks compassion to lead us through an epidemic?

Or more correctly, to follow us through it.

Anti-Trumpers: What Do You Have Against Trump ?

Trump is an asshole, a self serving vindictive and corrupt man-child who is solely concerned with himself.

Is that sufficient to respond to your thread? I have paragraphs I could add and use details from his speeches, tweets and acts to prove he is worse than the above, he is EVIL!

Note all you have is name calling, which is pretty much it.

Don't forget the part though where you hate him for all the things Democrats misquoted him as saying

If he's tired of scorn and derision, he should quit acting like a spoiled baby.
You should stop acting like a duped robot, and start appreciating all the things mentioned in the OP. And stop lying about the stolen election.

New Topics

Forum List

Back