Anti-Trump Republicans Launch New Group to Impact Midterms

Trump hasn't announced anything. An anonymous report says Trump told friends at a private dinner meeting that he will run in 2024. That's not exactly an announcement. If he and DeSantis run, they will two-step into the white house.

Trump has already alienated Desantis.

OH yes please... Lets support what republicans used to stand for, and never actually accomplished. I want to vote for the same things, not receive it in any meaningful fashion, just like we used to do. Just like what's happening now, only it's a democrat.

Lets keep the RNC and DNC strangle hold on our politics and is essentially just a single party doing the same outcomes in different ways. Sounds great.
So you want to dumb trump, and support the Republican Party Platform of 1956?

Do you know the entire platform of the GOP for 2020?

Four words: "Make America Great Again."

But for McConnell and his band of bitches the Biden Administration would look quite a bit like the Republican Party of 1956.

Last edited:
I doubt it.. Most Republicans still respect the Constitution and traditions. Trump has announced that he is definitely running for president in 2024. They don't want him either.

Not if they are allied with the current dem admin. The most fascist, anti COTUS government we've had since FDR.

surada
LOL Guess you forgot Obama did the same thing and you never said a word about it.

You also forgot before the very convenient Chines virus this country was in great shape. UE the lowest it had been in 50 years, jobs all across this country and a great economy. All with Trump at the helm.

The only chump I see is you. You voted for that stuttering fuck Biden and he couldn't be a better POTUS than Trump was on the best day he ever had.

Carry on Chump.

Forum List

Back