Anti-Trump Fanatic Executes GOPer with Bullets to the Head — While His Wife Was Watching

More violence comes from groups like ANTIFA than these comparatively small neo-Nazi groups. He was 100% correct to call it out on all sides.

Anti-Trump Fanatic Executes GOP Committeeman with Two Bullets to the Head — While His Wife Was Watching (VIDEO)

How many times are you gonna run with this same story from a week ago?

Oh and also a story from Jim Hoft, the asshole who ran a fake story about the car assault in Charlottesville and is now getting sued over it?

The time for Civil War is coming and if our military lives up to its pledge to defend the Constitution, they need to go after the far-left neo-communists.

More violence comes from groups like ANTIFA than these comparatively small neo-Nazi groups. He was 100% correct to call it out on all sides.

Anti-Trump Fanatic Executes GOP Committeeman with Two Bullets to the Head — While His Wife Was Watching (VIDEO)

Oh and also a story from Jim Hoft, the asshole who ran a fake story about the car assault in Charlottesville and is now getting sued over it?

Except the story is correct:

Anti-Trump activist 'executed his Republican neighbor' | Daily Mail Online

Police: Man killed by neighbor after dispute

• Banned
Really comforting that the Punch Nazi crowd keep misidentifying innocent people as Nazis

Another "tidbit" reported only in semi news sites.

My post # 9 contains links to news news sites.

Sorry if you only accept The Huffington Post and Mother Jones :uhoh3:

As you Leftists don't READ anything that gets linked, here's the headline from one of my links, to assist you I've highlighted what you Leftists no doubt SUPPORT.

Go on just do it, you know you WANT to, say you would like ALL Conservatives murdered, we know that's what you wish for just like you WANT Trump murdered.

The below is one of YOUR team:

upload_2017-8-16_0-34-43.png

As you Leftists don't READ anything that gets linked, here's the headline from one of my links, to assist you I've highlighted what you Leftists no doubt SUPPORT.

Go on just do it, you know you WANT to, say you would like ALL Conservatives murdered, we know that's what you wish for just like you WANT Trump murdered.

View attachment 143861

"Engaged in long running dispute"

View attachment 143861

"Engaged in long running dispute"

Here moron, I'll repost the headline AGAIN for you. Get contact lenses or do you have a deliberate problem comprehending WHAT I have highlighted:

ANTI-TRUMP ACTIVIST....MAN EXECUTED BECAUSE HE WAS A REPUBLICAN....HEAVILY INVOLVED IN THE COUNTY REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE.

Fucking Leftists, hypocrites as usual. Fucking Leftists, cowards as usual, no DECENCY cannot even admit that your Team are FULL of Hate and are committing Terrorist attacks.

upload_2017-8-16_0-34-43-png.143861

The time for Civil War is coming and if our military lives up to its pledge to defend the Constitution, they need to go after the far-left neo-communists.
Trump became President on the implied promise of attacking almost every minority group. There are lots of those people in the military, and lots more who would fight and die for them. If Trump asks the military to massacre civilians, I don't think they'll listen.

--- Except that it's a neighbor dispute about somebody sneaking around in the back yard. It has squatso to do with "ANTIFA" [sic], "neo-Nazis", "Trump" or anything else Jim Hoft thinks is click-bait. (Did I mention he's being sued for defamation?)

And I already know that because we did this shit a WEEK ago BEFORE the Nazi rally.

That one was Steve McRacist's thread. These head-up-the-ass racist asswipes who think Jim Fucking Hoft is anything but fake news all look alike to me.

^^^^ Time to declare ALL Anti-Trumpers as Terrorists.

This is after that Leftist Maniac attempted to murder that Republican Congressman Steve ????

Waiting for the Leftists to STRONGLY denounce this latest act of Terrorism from the Anti-Trump Maniacs.

I hope you're young, Lucy, as that's gonna be one hell of a long wait......

Trump became President on the implied promise of attacking almost every minority group. There are lots of those people in the military, and lots more who would fight and die for them. If Trump asks the military to massacre civilians, I don't think they'll listen.
You're slipping, Black Fag. You forgot to call him "inbred."

^^^^ Time to declare ALL Anti-Trumpers as Terrorists.

This is after that Leftist Maniac attempted to murder that Republican Congressman Steve ????

Waiting for the Leftists to STRONGLY denounce this latest act of Terrorism from the Anti-Trump Maniacs.
If true, why isn't the media trumpeting this like that poor girl ran down in Charlotte? Well, because ( I have seen this many times before), It's because popular liberal media only sees how these events further liberalism, and how they push certain events and downplay others.

Last edited:

--- Except that it's a neighbor dispute about somebody sneaking around in the back yard.

And I already know that because we did this shit a WEEK ago BEFORE the Nazi rally.

That one was Steve McRacist's thread. These head-up-the-ass racist asswipes who think Jim Fucking Hoft is anything but fake news all look alike to me.

Sorry ogo, I just owned your buttocks, you said the OP was bullshit, I provided two links to credible news sites, the first specifically back's what the OP posted.

I have no idea who Jim Hoft is, but he's not mentioned in any of the news links I provided.

That's horrible. I remember how awful it was when a crazed right winger shot the Mayor of San Francisco twice in the head. And the guy had five children. It was horrible.

Forum List

Back