Anti-Trump Crazies Reek of Hypocrisy

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It has always been said >> "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death, your right to say it." Well, that noble idea appears to be biting the dust right before our eyes. As so often is the case, the young people who have taken over our media, universities, legislatures, etc. are wrecking the foundations of our culture. Now, instead of defending free speech, it has become >> "We'll defend your free speech IF we agree with what you have to say, and if it suits us."

The media mouthpieces (including some on Fox News) have been ragging furiously at President Trump for (they say) not condemning the Nazi flag wavers at the Charlottesville riot (I think we can call it that). But who were the rioters ? Who was breaking the law ? Who was disrupting peaceful activity, engaging in violence, and trying to silence free expression ?

It was the leftist, counter-protesters who were doing that, that's who. While the protesters (who support the Robt E Lee statue) had a permit to march and protest, and were in the street legally, the leftist loons were ILLEGALLY in that street, blocking traffic, and blocking the marchers. They were also the ones who engaged in violence, by attacking the legal marchers.

Talk about NAZISM !! I've never seen a worse case of just that, here on the part of the counter-protesters (opposed to the statue). THEY were the facists. THEY were the lawbreakers. THEY were the violent perpetrators, and THEY were the rioters.

Everything Trump said was correct. But all the do-gooder media clowns, politicians, university honchos, (all petrified of being called a racist") want to do is condemn whoever doesn't holler "RACISM" loud enough. In the meantime, how many of these pious smear jockeys have lifted their voices to oppose the blatant anti-white racism of Affirmative Action, still legal in 42 states ?

While the protesters (who support the Robt E Lee statue) had a permit to march and protest, and were in the street legally, the leftist loons were ILLEGALLY in that street, blocking traffic, and blocking the marchers.
You are just flat out wrong! Why? Because, (1) the facts of the matter don't support your assertion, and (2) like Donald Trump with his wanton disregard for the truth, you made no effort to confirm what you thought to be so.
I don't know why you think the counter-protesters lacked a permit. I do know that if you heard Trump say so, you should have checked the veracity of his assertion for he is a man of whom we know (1) honestly identifying himself is beyond what one may expect of him, (2) that he ostensibly apologized for doing so, and (3) more recently he denied having pretended to be someone other than himself. I mean really! The man hasn't the integrity it takes to truthfully declare his own name when conversing one-on-one with another individual on the phone!

Note:
  1. James Alex Fields, Jr. -- "By senior year, he’d come to be known as 'the Nazi of the school.'”

You are just flat out wrong! Why? Because, (1) the facts of the matter don't support your assertion, and (2) like Donald Trump with his wanton disregard for the truth, you made no effort to confirm what you thought to be so.
I don't know why you think the counter-protesters lacked a permit. I do know that if you heard Trump say so, you should have checked the veracity of his assertion for he is a man of whom we know (1) honestly identifying himself is beyond what one may expect of him, (2) that he ostensibly apologized for doing so, and (3) more recently he denied having pretended to be someone other than himself. I mean really! The man hasn't the integrity it takes to truthfully declare his own name when conversing one-on-one with another individual on the phone!

Note:
  1. James Alex Fields, Jr. -- "By senior year, he’d come to be known as 'the Nazi of the school.'”
1. Your link to a so-called "SPECIAL EVENTS CERTIFICATE OF APPROVAL" came up short. It's nothing but of pile of illegible gobbledegook.

2. The counterprotesters were in the street blocking the route of the march of the protesters, You're going to tell us that was legal ? Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle) Counterprotesters were engaged in inciting (and creating) a riot, as so was the mayor Mike Signer, All should have been arrested, with the word FACIST tattooed on their foreheads.

3. Your description of President Trump is absurd, and was rejected by the American people November 2016, and its still rejected by them now, August 2017.

4. I am just flat out correct! :biggrin:

It has always been said >> "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death, your right to say it." Well, that noble idea appears to be biting the dust right before our eyes. As so often is the case, the young people who have taken over our media, universities, legislatures, etc. are wrecking the foundations of our culture. Now, instead of defending free speech, it has become >> "We'll defend your free speech IF we agree with what you have to say, and if it suits us."

The media mouthpieces (including some on Fox News) have been ragging furiously at President Trump for (they say) not condemning the Nazi flag wavers at the Charlottesville riot (I think we can call it that). But who were the rioters ? Who was breaking the law ? Who was disrupting peaceful activity, engaging in violence, and trying to silence free expression ?

It was the leftist, counter-protesters who were doing that, that's who. While the protesters (who support the Robt E Lee statue) had a permit to march and protest, and were in the street legally, the leftist loons were ILLEGALLY in that street, blocking traffic, and blocking the marchers. They were also the ones who engaged in violence, by attacking the legal marchers.

Talk about NAZISM !! I've never seen a worse case of just that, here on the part of the counter-protesters (opposed to the statue). THEY were the facists. THEY were the lawbreakers. THEY were the violent perpetrators, and THEY were the rioters.

Everything Trump said was correct. But all the do-gooder media clowns, politicians, university honchos, (all petrified of being called a racist") want to do is condemn whoever doesn't holler "RACISM" loud enough. In the meantime, how many of these pious smear jockeys have lifted their voices to oppose the blatant anti-white racism of Affirmative Action, still legal in 42 states ?

Which side killed a woman while trying to commit mass murder? That is the real question.

Note:
1. Your link to a so-called "SPECIAL EVENTS CERTIFICATE OF APPROVAL" came up short. It's nothing but of pile of illegible gobbledegook.

2. The counterprotesters were in the street blocking the route of the march of the protesters, You're going to tell us that was legal ? Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle) Counterprotesters were engaged in inciting (and creating) a riot, as so was the mayor Mike Signer, All should have been arrested, with the word FACIST tattooed on their foreheads.

3. Your description of President Trump is absurd, and was rejected by the American people November 2016, and its still rejected by them now, August 2017.

4. I am just flat out correct! :biggrin:

??? What are you talking about? It is a link to this:

upload_2017-8-19_15-14-17.png

Forum List

Back