Anti Semitism as Mental Illness

I've already got all the IP addresses of the anti-Semites on this board. They're pretty open and up front about it.

Maybe you can expose them on other boards?
Exposing them is futile. There are no laws against it. Moreover, they are usually proud of their bigotry and not embarrassed at all.

yeah but you might be able to get them fired from their jobs and have their children exposed to violent retribution.
I don't want to punish them. I want to change them. That's why I fight bigotry with education.

that’s an exercise in futility. Most of them are too emotionally invested in to fight the good fight against the boogeyman

Last edited:
They the Chosen

Probably a good reason not to piss us off. Lots of people have messed with the Jews ... typically, it doesn't end well for them.

Is that a threat?

If you find History threatening ... then yes, it's a threat.

If you want my 2 cents, America & Western Europe will collapse, and Putin will reign supreme.
Better hope Putin's not more than a CUCK.

Anti-semitism has been around for centuries, long before there was a United States or a Democratic Party. The Catholic Church and then the protestants promoted it. Then the russian elite promoted it in the 1800s, the Cossacks raided peaceful Jewish farming communities, and that right-wing scumbag Henry Ford promoted it by actively funding and distributing the anti-semitic hoax known as The Protocols of the Elders of Zion in the U.S. I won't even mention what happened in Germany among people who supposedly were Christians. The moronic, ignorant little white bitch-boys who marched around with tiki torches in Charlottesville chanting "Jews will not replace us" were not supporters of the Democratic Party.

People who are intellectually and morally lazy have to find a scapegoat on which to blame their own personal failings, and they found a group that basically has not done anything wrong to take it all out on. This may be interpreted as mental illness, I suppose, but it doesn't absolve the people who do it from personal responsibility for their actions.

They the Chosen, have gotten worse & worse with each passing generation...

Even if there was any evidence that this is true, of which there is not, how do you account for the Christians who also seem to have gotten worse & worse with each passing generation?

Anti-semitism has been around for centuries, long before there was a United States or a Democratic Party. The Catholic Church and then the protestants promoted it. Then the russian elite promoted it in the 1800s, the Cossacks raided peaceful Jewish farming communities, and that right-wing scumbag Henry Ford promoted it by actively funding and distributing the anti-semitic hoax known as The Protocols of the Elders of Zion in the U.S. I won't even mention what happened in Germany among people who supposedly were Christians. The moronic, ignorant little white bitch-boys who marched around with tiki torches in Charlottesville chanting "Jews will not replace us" were not supporters of the Democratic Party.

People who are intellectually and morally lazy have to find a scapegoat on which to blame their own personal failings, and they found a group that basically has not done anything wrong to take it all out on. This may be interpreted as mental illness, I suppose, but it doesn't absolve the people who do it from personal responsibility for their actions.

They the Chosen, have gotten worse & worse with each passing generation...

Even if there was any evidence that this is true, of which there is not, how do you account for the Christians who also seem to have gotten worse & worse with each passing generation?

How have Christians gotten worse with each generation?
By getting more & more suicidal of their culture?

Forum List

Back