Anti Semitism - A beginers guide.

We have had a bit of a scandal in the UK over alleged anti semitism in the Labour Party. Im not a member of the party but I have many friends who are. They are all decent folk who deplore racism in all its forms.

Ive asked them about it and they are puzzled about it. They dont recognise the accusations relating to the party they belong to. The best explanation I got was that it was a "London thing" and could have arisen from people who support the Palestinian cause. But they couldnt give any concrete examples.

Back in the day anti semitism was pretty easy to define. It was holocaust denial and nwo, global conspiracy and soros. Rothschild and nazi propaganda .

Now it seems to be criticism of Israel and its policies. To me, that seems absurd and places decent folk like me and Mr Corbyn alongside neo-nazi trash like the many holocaust deniers on this board.

It renders the term redundant and does a disservice to Jewish people.

In the UK it seems to be a right-wing tactic. The Chief Rabbi is a conservative friend of Boris Johnson. In return for his support the government is now passing laws outlawing the BDS movement. Its also significant that these attacks also coincide with elections.

So that was a bit of a ramble.

What is anti semitism ?

Reasonable criticism is not anti-semitism.

Unreasonable criticism, such as holding Israel to a far higher standard then their neighbors, is.

Being critical of a billionaire who funds far left groups, often violent and criminal groups, is not anti-semitism either.

What higher standard?

Russia got sanctions slapped on them for invading Crimea which was majority Russian, and killed nobody.

Israel got nothing but support slapped on them for invading Palestine which was majority Palestinian, and killed as many as 100,000 Palestinians since 1945.

See, its Israel that's held to a lower standard, they get away with murder. (Literally)

1. Is Russia a neighbor of Israel?

2. Was the Crimea in the habit of routinely shelling and bombing Russian towns and cities?

3. That you gloss over the constant and extreme provocation of the fucking Palestinians, is exactly they type of shit, I was talking about.

You are a low IQ British simpleton, like the OP, and about 99% of British American users on this forum.

Palestine was majority Palestinian in the 1940's they also owned more land than Jews.

At that time the real terrorists were Israel, Deir Yassin Massacre, King David Hotel Bombing.

Heck even in recent years Israel still shoots into crowds.
..you are just a parrot --parrotting what you hear---the KD Hotel attack was NOT a terrorist attack
The hotel was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine, principally the Secretariat of the Government of Palestine and the Headquarters of the British Armed Forces in Palestine and
King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia

they gave a warning:
I am speaking on behalf of the Hebrew underground.
We have placed an explosive device in the hotel.
Evacuate it at once - you have been warned.
THE BOMBING OF THE KING DAVID HOTEL
etc

I dont seem to be any closer to a definition. And I seem to have attracted most of the loons on this board.
I defined it for you in my first post. Like all your other posts, this is not an honest attempt at understanding. It is merely an attempt to create false impressions.

Corbyn is a Hamas supporter. Hamas vows genocide upon Jews. You call him a decent person for it.

That is all we need to know about your real agenda.
I dont really take you seriously. You have a polluted and racist world view so I am not sure what you could add of any value.

We have had a bit of a scandal in the UK over alleged anti semitism in the Labour Party. Im not a member of the party but I have many friends who are. They are all decent folk who deplore racism in all its forms.

Ive asked them about it and they are puzzled about it. They dont recognise the accusations relating to the party they belong to. The best explanation I got was that it was a "London thing" and could have arisen from people who support the Palestinian cause. But they couldnt give any concrete examples.

Back in the day anti semitism was pretty easy to define. It was holocaust denial and nwo, global conspiracy and soros. Rothschild and nazi propaganda .

Now it seems to be criticism of Israel and its policies. To me, that seems absurd and places decent folk like me and Mr Corbyn alongside neo-nazi trash like the many holocaust deniers on this board.

In the UK it seems to be a right-wing tactic. The Chief Rabbi is a conservative friend of Boris Johnson. In return for his support the government is now passing laws outlawing the BDS movement. Its also significant that these attacks also coincide with elections.

What is anti semitism ?

Unreasonable criticism, such as holding Israel to a far higher standard then their neighbors, is.

Being critical of a billionaire who funds far left groups, often violent and criminal groups, is not anti-semitism either.

What higher standard?

Russia got sanctions slapped on them for invading Crimea which was majority Russian, and killed nobody.

Israel got nothing but support slapped on them for invading Palestine which was majority Palestinian, and killed as many as 100,000 Palestinians since 1945.

See, its Israel that's held to a lower standard, they get away with murder. (Literally)

2. Was the Crimea in the habit of routinely shelling and bombing Russian towns and cities?

3. That you gloss over the constant and extreme provocation of the fucking Palestinians, is exactly they type of shit, I was talking about.

You are a low IQ British simpleton, like the OP, and about 99% of British American users on this forum.

Palestine was majority Palestinian in the 1940's they also owned more land than Jews.

At that time the real terrorists were Israel, Deir Yassin Massacre, King David Hotel Bombing.

..you are just a parrot --parrotting what you hear---the KD Hotel attack was NOT a terrorist attack
The hotel was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine, principally the Secretariat of the Government of Palestine and the Headquarters of the British Armed Forces in Palestine and

they gave a warning:
etc

The Bombing of the King David Hotel was a disgrace.

I dont seem to be any closer to a definition. And I seem to have attracted most of the loons on this board.
Honestly, go fuck yourself. It’s the beginning of the new year and already your starting troll threads. If you wanted a definition then you should looked up what the word means. Your Intention was to troll, like it always is.

What higher standard?

they gave a warning:
etc

The Bombing of the King David Hotel was a disgrace.
you people are so GOOD, you don't post any evidence to back up your babble
hahahhahahahahahaha

I defined it for you in my first post. Like all your other posts, this is not an honest attempt at understanding. It is merely an attempt to create false impressions.

Corbyn is a Hamas supporter. Hamas vows genocide upon Jews. You call him a decent person for it.

That is all we need to know about your real agenda.
I dont really take you seriously. You have a polluted and racist world view so I am not sure what you could add of any value.
says the fat little fuck working relentlessly to ensure the rape of British children continues unabated.

that you consider my opposition to genocide racist speaks volumes about your sick, twisted psyche.

What is anti semitism ?
Anti Semite used to be someone who hated Jews, Now its someone the Jews hate. Speak the truth and its automatically anti semitic if it has anything to do with Jews and their role in MANY things.

I gave you a fine response. Your lack of reply shows that your question was never serious.
Not really. You use words like reasonable and unreasonable. You have extreme views so I am not sure what is acceptable within your value system.

Give me an example of reasonable and unreasonable criticism or comment.

No. You are the one that is extreme. Your lie is dismissed.

My point stands. Your avoidance of my response, shows that you were never serious about your question.

It's not a coincidence that a subject of The Queen should ask this question. The Brits wrote the book on anti-Semitism.

1182_french_expulsion_of_jews-cropped.jpg

It's not a coincidence that a subject of The Queen should ask this question. The Brits wrote the book on anti-Semitism.

It isnt a great record, is it? Not sure what it has to do with me or my question though.

Forms of anti-Semitism have changed over the centuries. Jews hardly every get blamed for Black Death or stealing gentile babies for sacrifices any longer.

Nowadays, it's more about 'Jewish Control' and the insidious Jewish practices in the political arena.

The faces of the sentiments may change ... but the underlying hatred remains the same...

Ritualmord-Legende.jpg

It isnt a great record, is it? Not sure what it has to do with me or my question though.

Try explaining, concisely, why criticism of fucking Soros, is anti-semitic.

I openly criticize Mr. Soros. I believe his political ideology is inconsistent with my values.

But, it has absolutely nothing to do with his Jewish heritage. Just as it matters not that Hitler was a xtian.

Try explaining, concisely, why criticism of fucking Soros, is anti-semitic.

I openly criticize Mr. Soros. I believe his political ideology is inconsistent with my values.

But, it has absolutely nothing to do with his Jewish heritage. Just as it matters not that Hitler was a xtian.

Forms of anti-Semitism have changed over the centuries. Jews hardly every get blamed for Black Death or stealing gentile babies for sacrifices any longer.

Nowadays, it's more about 'Jewish Control' and the insidious Jewish practices in the political arena.

The faces of the sentiments may change ... but the underlying hatred remains the same...

Ritualmord-Legende.jpg
I have only come across it once in my life. I was trying to do a deal and the two old guys I was dealing with referred to one of the lawyers as a "Jew Boy". They then went on to make some jokes about Jewish lawyers. I was a bit shocked. They were what would be classed as upstanding churchgoing people. To deny it exists is ridiculous, it is very much there in our society, even in a place like Wrexham where there are probably 3 Jewish people living, maybe.

I have only come across it once in my life.

And I've come across it my entire life. So, our experiences, and our perspectives, will differ.

The fact is, politicians have always used Jews to drum up fear and hatred, from Edward I to Jeremy Corbyn. The messages might be different, but the goal is still the same.

What is anti semitism ?

Anti-Semitism is a form or racism. It is of particular concern for the particularly nasty ideology built around it, and for the particularly horrifying consequences thereof. It comes, as do all forms of racism, with the ascription of all kinds of "defects" and all kinds of habitual "criminality" to the target group.

It appears, there were some cases of anti-Semitism in the Labour party, such as the harassment of Jewish members, and the Labour party was slow to react to that.

On the other hand, there is a party leader who would sit down with, and even talk to, Palestinians, even demonstrate empathy for their grievances and support for their cause, and who had, at some time, a credible shot at becoming Prime Minister. Given all that, who didn't see the charge of anti-Semitism coming from a mile away?

What is anti semitism ?

Anti-Semitism is a form or racism. It is of particular concern for the particularly nasty ideology built around it, and for the particularly horrifying consequences thereof. It comes, as do all forms of racism, with the ascription of all kinds of "defects" and all kinds of habitual "criminality" to the target group.

It appears, there were some cases of anti-Semitism in the Labour party, such as the harassment of Jewish members, and the Labour party was slow to react to that.

On the other hand, there is a party leader who would sit down with, and even talk to, Palestinians, even demonstrate empathy for their grievances and support for their cause, and who had, at some time, a credible shot at becoming Prime Minister. Given all that, who didn't see the charge of anti-Semitism coming from a mile away?
I think it took the Labour party by surprise. They were slow to react and were pretty incoherent in forming a response. Despite asking many times I still dont have one example of harassment or racism.

Forum List

Back