Anti Semitism - A beginers guide.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
We have had a bit of a scandal in the UK over alleged anti semitism in the Labour Party. Im not a member of the party but I have many friends who are. They are all decent folk who deplore racism in all its forms.

Ive asked them about it and they are puzzled about it. They dont recognise the accusations relating to the party they belong to. The best explanation I got was that it was a "London thing" and could have arisen from people who support the Palestinian cause. But they couldnt give any concrete examples.

Back in the day anti semitism was pretty easy to define. It was holocaust denial and nwo, global conspiracy and soros. Rothschild and nazi propaganda .

Now it seems to be criticism of Israel and its policies. To me, that seems absurd and places decent folk like me and Mr Corbyn alongside neo-nazi trash like the many holocaust deniers on this board.

It renders the term redundant and does a disservice to Jewish people.

In the UK it seems to be a right-wing tactic. The Chief Rabbi is a conservative friend of Boris Johnson. In return for his support the government is now passing laws outlawing the BDS movement. Its also significant that these attacks also coincide with elections.

So that was a bit of a ramble.

What is anti semitism ?

Oxford: Hostility or prejudice against Jews.

Many of you Israel haters, in fact the majority of ya’ll fit the definition

What is anti semitism ?

depends who you ask>>>

Defining Anti-Semitism - United States Department of State

https://www.state.gov › defining-anti-semitism

Adopt the following non-legally binding working definition of antisemitism: “Antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred ...
Anti-semitism | Definition of Anti-semitism by Merriam-Webster

https://www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › anti-Semitism

an·ti-Sem·i·tism | \ ˌan-tē-ˈse-mə-ˌti-zəm, ˌan-ˌtī- How to pronounce anti-Semitism (audio) \ ... : hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group. ... Britannica English: Translation of anti-Semitism for Arabic Speakers.

~S~

Now it seems to be criticism of Israel and its policies. To me, that seems absurd ..........
It's retarded to call any criticism of Israel's aggressive behavior and government policies anti-semitism. ... :cuckoo:

Western European so called Conservatives are basically Beta Cucks, while the so called Liberals are basically Alpha Cucks.

The Alpha cucks bend over the Conservative, and the Conservative is begging for more.

You are not a decent person, and Jeremy Corbyn conspires regularly with those who wish to commit genocide upon Jews. Antisemitism has never had anything to do with the opposition to George Soros and all you are doing here is to try to deny antisemitism among your fellow leftists so as to engender it.

Antisemitism is a term to define the clear and persistent hatred of Jews and is manifested through a preoccupation thereof singling them out in ways no other group is singled out. The typical canards applied to Jews include accusations of undue power and control, secretiveness and manipulation, and ulterior motives in what they do.

In the case of the collective Jew as represented by the state that represents their self determination, antisemitism takes the form of delegitimization -- denying Jewish people the very right to self determination afforded other groups of people, double standards -- holding them to standards impossible to achieve while holding others to no standards at all, and demonization -- fostering the notion that Israel is a pariah state capable only of evil.

The made up people called "Palestinian" have created an enormous propaganda apparatus and that propaganda emphasizes themes of Jewish power, Jews manipulation of American politics, and Jewish perfidy in all matters. When you benightedly unintelligent practitioners of virtue signaling repeat their propaganda as mindlessly as you do, yes, you are indulging in antisemitism. The BDS movement, in particular, has direct ties to HAMAS --a group that promises to "kill Jews until they hide behind rocks and trees". It takes a special kind of stupid to think those who support such aspirations are anything BUT antisemitic.

Now it seems to be criticism of Israel and its policies. To me, that seems absurd ..........
It's absurd to call any criticism of Israel's aggressive behavior and government policies anti-semitism. ... :cuckoo:

Technically, that may be true, but I've usually found anti-Semitism at the root of excessive hatred of Israel. For instance, I've seen you personally deny the Holocaust, in which my dad's entire family was wiped out. You even made jokes when I called you out on it, saying that they were probably hiding from me.

We have had a bit of a scandal in the UK over alleged anti semitism in the Labour Party. Im not a member of the party but I have many friends who are. They are all decent folk who deplore racism in all its forms.

Ive asked them about it and they are puzzled about it. They dont recognise the accusations relating to the party they belong to. The best explanation I got was that it was a "London thing" and could have arisen from people who support the Palestinian cause. But they couldnt give any concrete examples.

Back in the day anti semitism was pretty easy to define. It was holocaust denial and nwo, global conspiracy and soros. Rothschild and nazi propaganda .

Now it seems to be criticism of Israel and its policies. To me, that seems absurd and places decent folk like me and Mr Corbyn alongside neo-nazi trash like the many holocaust deniers on this board.

In the UK it seems to be a right-wing tactic. The Chief Rabbi is a conservative friend of Boris Johnson. In return for his support the government is now passing laws outlawing the BDS movement. Its also significant that these attacks also coincide with elections.

What is anti semitism ?

Reasonable criticism is not anti-semitism.

Unreasonable criticism, such as holding Israel to a far higher standard then their neighbors, is.

Being critical of a billionaire who funds far left groups, often violent and criminal groups, is not anti-semitism either.

What is anti semitism ?

Unreasonable criticism, such as holding Israel to a far higher standard then their neighbors, is.

Being critical of a billionaire who funds far left groups, often violent and criminal groups, is not anti-semitism either.

What higher standard?

Russia got sanctions slapped on them for invading Crimea which was majority Russian, and killed nobody.

Israel got nothing but support slapped on them for invading Palestine which was majority Palestinian, and killed as many as 100,000 Palestinians since 1945.

See, its Israel that's held to a lower standard, they get away with murder. (Literally)

What is anti semitism ?

What higher standard?

Russia got sanctions slapped on them for invading Crimea which was majority Russian, and killed nobody.

Israel got nothing but support slapped on them for invading Palestine which was majority Palestinian, and killed as many as 100,000 Palestinians since 1945.

See, its Israel that's held to a lower standard, they get away with murder. (Literally)

1. Is Russia a neighbor of Israel?

2. Was the Crimea in the habit of routinely shelling and bombing Russian towns and cities?

3. That you gloss over the constant and extreme provocation of the fucking Palestinians, is exactly they type of shit, I was talking about.

What is anti semitism ?

What higher standard?

2. Was the Crimea in the habit of routinely shelling and bombing Russian towns and cities?

3. That you gloss over the constant and extreme provocation of the fucking Palestinians, is exactly they type of shit, I was talking about.

You are a low IQ British simpleton, like the OP, and about 99% of British American users on this forum.

Palestine was majority Palestinian in the 1940's they also owned more land than Jews.

At that time the real terrorists were Israel, Deir Yassin Massacre, King David Hotel Bombing.

Heck even in recent years Israel still shoots into crowds.

Why is anti-semite any worse than anti-muslim? Or anti-christian? What makes semite more special than christian or muslim or atheist? Why the phobia associated with it? Why so much press? Who really cares?

How about holding it to the same standard as South Africa?

What is anti semitism ?

What higher standard?

You are a low IQ British simpleton, like the OP, and about 99% of British American users on this forum.

Palestine was majority Palestinian in the 1940's they also owned more land than Jews.

At that time the real terrorists were Israel, Deir Yassin Massacre, King David Hotel Bombing.

1940s? Mmmm, so, how far back can we go to justify shit, and does it go both ways?

For example, I strongly disagreed at the time with giving the Canal Zone back to Panama, a Turd World Shit Hole that did not build it, could not build it and could not even maintain it.

Would you support me/US, if the US, were to launch a series of terror bombings on Panamanian civilians to force them to give that land to US, it's rightful owners?

How about holding it to the same standard as South Africa?

No one deserves the leeway to commit genocide the way South Africa is. Not sure why you want to see more bloodshed in the world.

Are you a satanist?

What is anti semitism ?

What higher standard?

1940s? Mmmm, so, how far back can we go to justify shit, and does it go both ways?

For example, I strongly disagreed at the time with giving the Canal Zone back to Panama, a Turd World Shit Hole that did not build it, could not build it and could not even maintain it.

Would you support me/US, if the US, were to launch a series of terror bombings on Panamanian civilians to force them to give that land to US, it's rightful owners?

Any Anglo who's a Zionist must be retarded.

Arabs were in Palestine since the 600's.

Anglos (English people) Only have been in the British Isles for about 1,000 years (Give or take)

They have only been in the USA, Canada, Australia for 400 years give, or take or perhaps less.

Maybe you people need to be expelled & destroyed by the Indigenous peoples who used to live there.

What higher standard?

Any Anglo who's a Zionist must be retarded.

Arabs were in Palestine since the 600's.

Anglos (English people) Only have been in the British Isles for about 1,000 years (Give or take)

They have only been in the USA, Canada, Australia for 400 years give, or take or perhaps less.

Maybe you people need to be expelled & destroyed by the Indigenous peoples who used to live there.

You are the one reaching back in time to justify shit today, not me.

I just asked a question, based on doing the same.

revanchism, that is the word for what you are doing. It is a good way to have lots of war.

Unending war, actually.

My point about holding Israel to a higher standard then it's neighbors, being a form of anti-semitism stands.

Forum List

Back