Anti-Semite!

Obama Attacks Jewish Money Power In New Memoir

Barack Obama’s presidential memoir A Promise Land hit store shelves this week.

The book, which portends to be an intimate look into his eight year presidency, joins Jimmy Carter in denouncing the Jewish lobby and the power of Israel over the American government.

Obama singles out the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) as a particularly pernicious fifth column. According to the former president, AIPAC strictly monitors US politicians for even mild criticism of Israel and will marshal the immense financial power of the Jewish community to destroy anyone who stood up to them.

My, my, my- and Jimmy Carter too- LOL
Jimmy carter yea. But Donald said “Jews are only in it for themselves”. Anti Semitic is nothing new and doesn’t belong to the left. (Jews will not replace us and good people on both sides, anyone?)

Funny how when any crazed leftist makes any claim about anything that Trump supposedly said in private, you tattoo it on your ass. But Democrats aren't responsible in your view for what they say in public.

So just to be clear, since reports of private conversations are fact, you're saying LBJ did say he'll have nggers voting Democrat for a Century.

What was that sound? Oh, your standard flipping

Forum List

Back