Anti-Science Democrats

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
We could use up all of the proven oil reserves of oil in the entire world by the end of the next decade.” - President Jimmy Carter, 1977

I always had a very vivid and clear sense that men and women were entirely and completely equal, if not more so.- Al Gore

There is no such thing as other people’s children. - Hillary Clinton

The simple fact is, every woman must be willing to be recognized as a lesbian to be fully feminine. – National Organization for Women, 1988

You are breathing the last of the oxygen.” - Liberal extremist (but I repeat myself) on Earth Day, 1970 as shown on 20/20 Jan 23, 2004

The demand for food had "outrun the productive capacity of the world's farmers. We're going to have to restructure the global economy." - Lester Brown, founder of the Earth Policy Institute

"We’ll be 8 degrees hotter in 30 or 40 years and none of the crops will grow. Most of the people will have died and the rest of us will be cannibals," said Turner, 69. "Civilization will have broken down. The few people left will be living in a failed state — like Somalia or Sudan — and living conditions will be intolerable." - Ted Turner, April 3, 2008. www.ajc.com

We have just four months – four months to secure the future of our planet. - U.N. General Secretary Bang Ti Moon, at Inchon, South Korea, August 11, 2009

"Guam is seven miles wide at the least widest point. My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated (by 7,000 additional American troops) that it will tip over and capsize." - Democrat Congressman Hank Johnson, as he motioned Guam capsizing with both hands

Just look at who they idolize, men like Charles Darwin who said this

“There is, however, no doubt that the various races, when carefully compared and measured, differ much from each other,–as in the texture of the hair, the relative proportions of all parts of the body …Their mental characteristics are likewise very distinct; chiefly as it would appear in their emotional, but partly in their intellectual faculties. Every one who has had the opportunity of comparison, must have been struck with the contrast between the taciturn, even morose, aborigines of S. America and the light-hearted, talkative negroes. There is a nearly similar contrast between the Malays and the Papuans who live under the same physical conditions, and are separated from each other only by a narrow space of sea.”

So, the usual logic-free dribble from the Trump cultsts. But then, if they could reason, they'd be Democrats.

Look at dumbass's list. Most of the items aren't even about science, some are just words mispoken, some are even right but dishonestly taken out of context, and some are from meaningless people. And to tghink the OP actually thought it meanst something. It ended up looking more like raging butthurt on his part.

Let me guess. ChemEngineer thinks global warming is a hoax, that COVID was a Chinese bioweapon, that there was massive election fraud, that vaccines are evil, that HCQ cures COVID, that gender is unbendable, that IQ is based on race, that unlimited abiotic oil exists, that antifa caused the insurrection, and ... well, if it's delusional, he'll no doubt believe it.

And I have no idea why Votto is babbling about Darwin. Is he rejecting the theory of evolution now? Probably, since his cult is starting to mandate that belief.

So, the usual logic-free dribble from the Trump cultsts. But then, if they could reason, they'd be Democrats.

Look at dumbass's list. Most of the items aren't even about science, some are just words mispoken, some are even right but dishonestly taken out of context, and some are from meaningless people. And to tghink the OP actually thought it meanst something. It ended up looking more like raging butthurt on his part.

Let me guess. ChemEngineer thinks global warming is a hoax, that COVID was a Chinese bioweapon, that there was massive election fraud, that vaccines are evil, that HCQ cures COVID, that gender is unbendable, that IQ is based on race, that unlimited abiotic oil exists, that antifa caused the insurrection, and ... well, if it's delusional, he'll no doubt believe it.

And I have no idea why Votto is babbling about Darwin. Is he rejecting the theory of evolution now? Probably, since his cult is starting to mandate that belief.
Kisses.

Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the Left today

Last edited:
We could use up all of the proven oil reserves of oil in the entire world by the end of the next decade.” - President Jimmy Carter, 1977

My favorite.

We probably have used up all the proven reserves in 1977. Good thing we kept on looking for more and developing better extraction technologies, increased efficiency in homes, cars and at the work place. I think he also said we should strive for energy independence and advocated for getting off ME oil too. Not to mention the whole reform of marijuana laws.

The man was a head of his time.

I always had a very vivid and clear sense that men and women were entirely and completely equal, if not more so.- Al Gore

The simple fact is, every woman must be willing to be recognized as a lesbian to be fully feminine. – National Organization for Women, 1988

You are breathing the last of the oxygen.” - Liberal extremist (but I repeat myself) on Earth Day, 1970 as shown on 20/20 Jan 23, 2004

The demand for food had "outrun the productive capacity of the world's farmers. We're going to have to restructure the global economy." - Lester Brown, founder of the Earth Policy Institute

"We’ll be 8 degrees hotter in 30 or 40 years and none of the crops will grow. Most of the people will have died and the rest of us will be cannibals," said Turner, 69. "Civilization will have broken down. The few people left will be living in a failed state — like Somalia or Sudan — and living conditions will be intolerable." - Ted Turner, April 3, 2008. www.ajc.com

We have just four months – four months to secure the future of our planet. - U.N. General Secretary Bang Ti Moon, at Inchon, South Korea, August 11, 2009

"Guam is seven miles wide at the least widest point. My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated (by 7,000 additional American troops) that it will tip over and capsize." - Democrat Congressman Hank Johnson, as he motioned Guam capsizing with both hands

The SCARY thing is that these are some of the great minds which run our world and are taken by democrats as the experts to tell us now how aboveboard and secure our 2020 election was!

Tell this to the people who froze in Texas...no wait!

“Anti-Science Democrats”
All three of them.

Where are all of these "scientific" democrats who want to take an honest, factual, rational, systematic, scientific review of all the provable facts and evidence in the 2020 election fraud? They all go off to Cancun on vacation?

Maybe they are out busy rewinding the rubber bands in their green energy automobiles?

Lefty is insane, always has been.

Where are all of these "scientific" democrats who want to take an honest, factual, rational, systematic, scientific review of all the provable facts and evidence in the 2020 election fraud?

We noted that since you've been unable to produce any evidence for election fraud, it's insane to claim there was election fraud.

The evidence continues to back up that conclusion. You're still completely unable to produce any evidence of fraud. The logical conclusion is that you're lying because you want to justify another fascist coup attempt.

Last edited:
Just look at who they idolize, men like Charles Darwin who said this

“There is, however, no doubt that the various races, when carefully compared and measured, differ much from each other,–as in the texture of the hair, the relative proportions of all parts of the body …Their mental characteristics are likewise very distinct; chiefly as it would appear in their emotional, but partly in their intellectual faculties. Every one who has had the opportunity of comparison, must have been struck with the contrast between the taciturn, even morose, aborigines of S. America and the light-hearted, talkative negroes. There is a nearly similar contrast between the Malays and the Papuans who live under the same physical conditions, and are separated from each other only by a narrow space of sea.”

Hold my cherry Pepsi. I no longer drink Woke Coke. Their polar bear spokesman is way too white dontcha know.

“At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state as we may hope, than the Caucasian and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.”
― Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man

Windmill.jpg

Iced windmill.jpg

Groan. Chief moron ChemEngineer actually belives windmills take more power to make than they produce over their lifetime, entirely because he saw a meme on the internet.

When a person is too stupid to understand "everything you see on the internet isn't true, you know", you're looking at a hopeless case. If his cult tells him to believe, he believes, end of story.

We noted that since you've been unable to produce any evidence for election fraud, it's insane to claim there was election fraud.
What's insane is that you keep saying that after I produced TWENTY-FIVE instances of election fraud just in Michigan alone, backed up with twenty-seven court and journalistic reports! Have you gotten checked for brain tumors?

The evidence continues to back up that conclusion.
GREAT. Present it here. SHOW IT TO US. I'll give you just THREE documented cases of fraud and YOU TELL ME SPECIFICALLY how each of them have been proven false!

What's insane is that you keep saying that after I produced TWENTY-FIVE instances of election fraud just in Michigan alone,

Suuuuuuuuure you did. What else did the voices tell you? And why haven't you presented your evidence to law enforcement? You do understand that courts don't prosecute, prosecutors do, right? So why can't you find even one non-corrupt prosecutor?

backed up with twenty-seven court and journalistic reports!

OMG! You read 27 conspiracy blog articles! That settles it! After all, whoever links to the most crank stories wins!

Instead of saying you have evidence, why don't you just present it? We keep asking, and we never get it.

What's insane is that you keep saying that after I produced TWENTY-FIVE instances of election fraud just in Michigan alone,
Suuuuuuuuure you did. What else did the voices tell you?

Post 16. Next?

And why haven't you presented your evidence to law enforcement?
You mean I should call my township police and tell them I have proof the election was stolen, after the Supreme Court told TEXAS that THEY didn't have standing? That the PRESIDENT didn't have standing? You are a jackass idiot. I just want to know how YOU KNOW the evidence is all debunked! Why can't you show us if you have proof? What is so hard about showing how the OUTRAGEOUS LIES OF TRUMP are all wrong? You mean you can't even do that much?

You read 27 conspiracy blog articles!
I didn't know that court ledgers and actual court filings were mere blog articles? Meantime, all you got is your little pecker in your hand.

whoever links to the most crank stories wins!
Show us how one of them is a crank story? You have 27 to choose from. That's an awful lot of crank.

Instead of saying you have evidence, why don't you just present it? We keep asking, and we never get it.
What part of this don't you understand, idiot. It's ALREADY been presented. Apparently the IMPOSSIBLE PART is getting one of you
BlueAnon.jpg
to show us how even a speck of it is false! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back