It was the most entertaining part of the whole thing. Funny. And I wasn't laughing AT him, I was laughing WITH him. High heels have those slippery leather soles, too, and who wants water all over your silk tie while you're giving a televised speech?

You guys. smh

Last edited:
It was the most entertaining part of the whole thing. Funny. And I wasn't laughing AT him, I was laughing WITH him. High heels have those slippery leather soles and who wants water all over your silk tie while you're giving a televised speech?

You guys. smh

I've worn plenty of silk ties. Water dries. I'd never let myself drink a glass of water looking like a dainty little orange princess. Especially if I'm pretending to be some Billy badass 'law and order' *pResident on camera. That would be embarrassing.

This one gave me a chuckle. Take note, Democrats. ^ This is how you get under the gelatin like coating of the human shaped orange piece of shit.

Looks to me like the President has gotten under your skin.

Why would him rambling like a retard for 10 minutes defending his walk get under our skin? Lol. Comical stuff.

This one gave me a chuckle. Take note, Democrats. ^ This is how you get under the gelatin like coating of the human shaped orange piece of shit.

Why would him rambling like a retard for 10 minutes defending his walk get under our skin? Lol. Comical stuff.

Because he made you bunch of jackasses look exactly like what you are, a bunch of jackasses. At least he didn't stumble and fall on his ass getting into a car or into a plane.

Because he made you bunch of jackasses look exactly like what you are, a bunch of jackasses. At least he didn't stumble and fall on his ass getting to a car or into a plane.

Again, I ask, why would him rambling like a retard for 10 minutes defending his walk get under our skin?

Because he made you bunch of jackasses look exactly like what you are, a bunch of jackasses. At least he didn't stumble and fall on his ass getting into a car or into a plane.

No, today that was the Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed)'s power bottom & token X-tian, Mike Pence. Wingers really know how to pick stable geniuses.

Not even close to Hillary Clinton's over three years of whining that she lost.

Clinton isn't in the ad, now is she? Try to keep up, stupid.

She doesn't have to be in the ad. That doesn't change that she's been whining for years over her loss. Insults are the last refuge of someone losing an argument.

She doesn't have to be in the ad. That doesn't change that she's been whining for years over her loss. Insults are the last refuge of someone losing an argument.

Whataboutism is the last refuge of an asshole with no real argument. Don't waste my time with that nonsense, please.

Whataboutism is the last refuge of an asshole with no real argument. Don't waste my time with that nonsense, please.

ooooooooooooohhhhh....stupid and asshole.....you can't do better than that? Come on, give it your best effort. You must have something in your two and three syllable vocabulary. Try reading a Thesaurus, it will give you a few more words to add to your brain, if that's not too laborious or, talk to someone who has a better education that can assist you with acquiring additional vocabulary skills. You can do it. I have great confidence of you in this. Make me proud.

Forum List

Back