Anti-maskers. Idiots or sociopaths.

1604009372459.png

Or maybe insufferable Karens like you are servile, groveling, supplicant serfs, who would gladly march right into the boxcars if your betters told you that "the science" dictated that you do so.
A lot of these bed wetters would also force the rest of us into box cars if some cult of personality despot told them that we are "deplorable" and beyond redemption.

As far as I'm concerned the OP needs to go take a long walk in Yellowstone Park, and hug a wild bear.

Last edited:
That is a difficult call to make. Maybe they are a little of both. Many anti-maskers from what I hear consider it an infringement of their freedom to be required to wear a mask if they go into some business. But nobody should have the freedom to endanger other people. Also, even an idiot should know that the cases of infection are rising. And that masks help stop the spread of a virus. There are idiots out there who say that a mask does no good. But that goes contrary to what doctors say. That aside, even an idiot should know that a mask works better than no mask at all.

Also, with over 225,000 people already having died from coronavirus so far, only a sociopath wouldn't be concerned by those deaths. I wonder how many of them would actually like to see an older person in their family to die from it. After all, at one time in Italy they had "Inheritance powder" that was going around. Where they would poison somebody with money so they could inherit it.

As for those who do wear masks, how about doing it right. I see many people wearing a mask who don't cover their noses. But your nose and mouth are just two different openings to the same hole. Maybe they are anti-maskers in disguise. Unless you are the type who runs around with your mouth hanging open, you do the vast majority of your breathing through your nose. Maybe they need to pass a law saying the obvious. That your nose must be covered.
People who don't wear masks when requested to are being disrespectful.
No, they are not. Not any more than people being asked to give up their guns refusing to do so.

Besides, it is NOT a request when it is at the end of a barrel.

Masks do not prevent the virus. Social distancing must still be used whether or not one wears a mask.

Most lefty idiots think wearing a stupid surgical or homemade cloth mask makes them immune, so you often see them in close proximity to others while wearing one of these worthless masks.

The only mask that helps stop the virus is the N95 respirator, which is being rationed only for health care workers and the CDC says the public shouldn’t wear.
N95 doesn't stop pathogens....Its packaging even says so.
Correct, no mask fully prevents it. The best it does is lessen viral load to spew out.
Not even that. I saw a recent video of a guy doing a simple demonstration of this using an e-cigarette as the source and the value particle site is much larger than a viral cell. On the order of 1000 times larger than a virus cell. As far as viral infections go masks over NO protection. Not for the wearer nor for whomever is around the wearer. Masks are essentially useless except for the purposes for which they were designed. It's just that simple and none have been designed for viral protection. If they were effective wearing one would likely suffocate the wearer. If you want cheap and avaliable protection from viral infection simply put a plastic bag over your head and securely tape it around your neck so as to eliminate any airflow. That way at least you won't die of Covid-19. Not directly anyway although it still may be counted as a covid death.

I've been to hundreds of garages sales, yard sales, estate sales...

You need to find a better way to spend your time.

Hey, what can I say? I like robbing defenseless widows and orphans of their priceless family heirlooms for pennies on the dollar.

BTW, do you have any priceless family heirlooms?
OP is most definitely one of those people who sit in a car (all by themselves) with a mask and face shield on.

Then when they go home, they change their mask and wash their face shield and burn their clothes

I call those people "diaper-face."

Last edited:
Dear OP: The only 100% effective mask that will filter out biological agents, is a USGI M40 or equivalent, of which I keep two handy. Yet another benefit of going to yard sales...

masks2.jpg

You can pick them up on Ebay for $100-$150 and the C2A1 filters run about $30-$50 apiece. Avoid the older C2 filters and most foreign military-issue masks and filters, unless you like Hexavalent Chromium poisoning and breathing asbestos fibers. Also avoid the older US Army M-17 masks with the filters in the cheeks. They are out of date and leak asbestos fibers.

The newer-manufacture Israeli masks are good, though. I was prepping when prepping wasn't cool.

That is a difficult call to make. Maybe they are a little of both. Many anti-maskers from what I hear consider it an infringement of their freedom to be required to wear a mask if they go into some business. But nobody should have the freedom to endanger other people. Also, even an idiot should know that the cases of infection are rising. And that masks help stop the spread of a virus. There are idiots out there who say that a mask does no good. But that goes contrary to what doctors say. That aside, even an idiot should know that a mask works better than no mask at all.

Also, with over 225,000 people already having died from coronavirus so far, only a sociopath wouldn't be concerned by those deaths. I wonder how many of them would actually like to see an older person in their family to die from it. After all, at one time in Italy they had "Inheritance powder" that was going around. Where they would poison somebody with money so they could inherit it.

As for those who do wear masks, how about doing it right. I see many people wearing a mask who don't cover their noses. But your nose and mouth are just two different openings to the same hole. Maybe they are anti-maskers in disguise. Unless you are the type who runs around with your mouth hanging open, you do the vast majority of your breathing through your nose. Maybe they need to pass a law saying the obvious. That your nose must be covered.
They do it to bait sissies and you took the bait.

The CDC says wearing a mask will prevent many viral infections (esp to others). Yes, covering the nose as well as mouth is more prudent, but the mouth is a bigger spreader of the virus.

I am a Libertarian, but a sensible one who believes that others in society also have a right to liberty ... and SAFETY.
Why not wear a mask if you can help prevent at least SOME others (esp the more vulnerable people) from getting sick and maybe dying? It’s the RESPONSIBLE thing to do during this pandemic!

Or maybe insufferable Karens like you are servile, groveling, supplicant serfs, who would gladly march right into the boxcars if your betters told you that "the science" dictated that you do so.

So, I take it that you are an anti-masker. Well are you an idiot or a sociopath. Or are you both. The number of deaths from the coronvirus here are approaching 230,000. I take it you go along with Stalin on this number. He said, "If one person dies, it is a tragedy. If millions die, it is a statistic." Too bad that genocide seems to be your thing. Or I would ask you what is worse. An ever rising death toll or you having to wear a mask.

So, I take it that you are an anti-masker. Well are you an idiot or a sociopath. Or are you both. The number of deaths from the coronvirus here are approaching 230,000. I take it you go along with Stalin on this number. He said, "If one person dies, it is a tragedy. If millions die, it is a statistic." Too bad that genocide seems to be your thing. Or I would ask you what is worse. An ever rising death toll or you having to wear a mask.

Why would I wear a mask if I wasn't infected? The fact of the matter is, masks do nothing to protect the wearer from the virus, and are only meant to protect other people from an infected person, or so they say.

So if I am not infected with the virus, why should I wear one?

Your entire premise is flawed and you've done nothing but waste system resources, bandwidth and other people's time.

Masks do not prevent the virus. Social distancing must still be used whether or not one wears a mask.

Most lefty idiots think wearing a stupid surgical or homemade cloth mask makes them immune, so you often see them in close proximity to others while wearing one of these worthless masks.

The only mask that helps stop the virus is the N95 respirator, which is being rationed only for health care workers and the CDC says the public shouldn’t wear.

What. Did you take lessons from not listening to experts from Trump? Only every doctor I ever heard of says otherwise. Though in any case, wearing a mask is better than wearing no mask at all. Unless it isn't covering your nose. Then I agree. It does no good. But when it comes to masks, this is what I did. I bought some of those good dust masks with the rubber band that goes around the back of your head. Over it I put the cloth from one of those stupid ear loop masks. Though the filter cloth of it was good enough to stop a virus. It wasn't difficult to do. If you can't find the kind of mask you want, give it a try.

A lot of people have the opinion that masks don't save anyone's life. after all, viruses are really tiny and can sail right through a cloth mask.

I would suggest that if people were serious, they'd wear plastic masks. that fit tightly over the head

As I have said, wearing any kind of mask is better than wearing no mask at all.

I've been to hundreds of garages sales, yard sales, estate sales, convenience stores, grocery stores, several Walmarts, several gun shows and one Trump rally. Most of the places I went were packed with people, and I seldom ever wore a mask, except in places that required it.

Now think about that mask you're wearing: Who made it? Where did it come from? What's the material made of? Does the material have dyes, synthetic fibers, or other compounds you're breathing into your lungs? Are you constantly breathing in the same shit you're breathing into your mask?

Your mask will probably kill you long before the Shanghai Shivers does.

Spoken like a true trumptard.

I've been to hundreds of garages sales, yard sales, estate sales, convenience stores, grocery stores, several Walmarts, several gun shows and one Trump rally. Most of the places I went were packed with people, and I seldom ever wore a mask, except in places that required it.

Now think about that mask you're wearing: Who made it? Where did it come from? What's the material made of? Does the material have dyes, synthetic fibers, or other compounds you're breathing into your lungs? Are you constantly breathing in the same shit you're breathing into your mask?

Your mask will probably kill you long before the Shanghai Shivers does.

Spoken like a true trumptard.

Ok, asshole. What is the purpose of wearing a mask?

A lot of people have the opinion that masks don't save anyone's life. after all, viruses are really tiny and can sail right through a cloth mask.

I would suggest that if people were serious, they'd wear plastic masks. that fit tightly over the head

As I have said, wearing any kind of mask is better than wearing no mask at all.

I suppose that any kind of mask protects liberal maskists from having a stroke or a seizure from the sight of someone's bare face.

But it doesn't defeat a virus.

Moron! I think maybe you shoud be required to smoke cigarettes whenever you're in public.

I often do. But it hurts me worse than it does anybody else. As for dying from it, I have an older graph for you to look at.
covid-19 deaths compared to other diseases.jpg

N95 doesn't stop pathogens....Its packaging even says so.

Yes it does. That's why those doctors who know FAR more than you wear them. Maybe it doesn't stop them completely. But it usually works good enough. Now if you were working in some military germ warfare laboratory creating new and deadly virus', then I would go with something more robust.

People who don't wear masks when requested to are being disrespectful.

Yes. It's not like they're being asked to do something really disgusting. Like kiss a copy of the bible, torah or koran.

Or, maybe just intelligent people with jobs and common sense who realize that wearing a face diaper can make you much sicker than the leftyvirus. How bout that snowflake??

Spoken like a true idiot, or sociopath. Tell me how wearing a mask makes you sicker. In case you can't come up with something, I have heard other idiots say that it raises your blood CO2. Give that BS a try if you can't come up with anything else.

Or, maybe just intelligent people with jobs and common sense who realize that wearing a face diaper can make you much sicker than the leftyvirus. How bout that snowflake??

Spoken like a true idiot, or sociopath. Tell me how wearing a mask makes you sicker. In case you can't come up with something, I have heard other idiots say that it raises your blood CO2. Give that BS a try if you can't come up with anything else.
Bacteria from breathing your own infected air Poindexter...check it out.

Forum List

Back